Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Renner is doing rehab, I think he's on the road to recovery so maybe we get a season 3.

I just hope it's without Mikes mom. Such an annoying character.
she had the most meaningless parts in the show too

Get robbed, tried to help that nicca....nah storyline goes NOWHERE
Soft for a nicca gettin recruited to AB, tried to get mike to help to the point of after mike turned up from being missing thats the first fukking thing she asked him :mjlol:

And that mf ended up killing himself:laff: no wonder mike dont like being around her nagging ass

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So that wasn't Milo who Iris shot at the end? Cause I was wondering how and why he got off the boat? Then I was extra confused when I heard his voice on the phone with the other chick.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Soft for a nicca gettin recruited to AB, tried to get mike to help to the point of after mike turned up from being missing thats the first fukking thing she asked him :mjlol:

And that mf ended up killing himself:laff: no wonder mike dont like being around her nagging ass

She went from being cold af to the women in prison trying to learn more and ask questions, to constantly advocating for prisoners and asking about mike, like girl fukk you

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
they really dropped the ball on this second season. there were multiple episodes with no plot progression, and anytime spent focusing on this petite dumbass red haired hoe were wasted. this nicca is an idiot simping over her.

these episodes be like 35 mins long.

side note: i hope jeremy is doing okay in recovery

Bruh spent an entire episode walking around drinking with no gun, to get it

This show felt like a whole lot of stuff, to resolve nothing or have any direction and swear each episode got shorter and shorter
Not gonna lie, i dragged myself to finish this season. Something about it is getting a little too cartoony to me

They need to give Mike some kind of plot line outside of being a stressed out middleman or something his character doesn’t seem real to me
Same, i was watching it to just finish it, this show consisted of him driving around frustrated trying to meet some imaginary deadlines for multiple people, but no understanding as to why, and if it wasn’t that, he’s merkin nikkas or drinking

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I feel like they missed an opportunity to have an episode made entirely about the SWAT dude. All the wasted scenes in this season they could have easily taken an episode and centered it around dude and why he's so fukked up.
this show aint about character development at all. they even missed opportunities of showing Mike AB'd up shankin brehs in prison. im usually not an advocate for flashbacks, but this series actually needed them.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
this show aint about character development at all. they even missed opportunities of showing Mike AB'd up shankin brehs in prison. im usually not an advocate for flashbacks, but this series actually needed them.

Exactly. I'd love to know how Mike was AB on the inside and became cool with Bunny and them on the outside. Why does that bald detective help them cover up all their dirt? Why does the black detective risk his job to help Mike.

so much unanswered. Season 1 was great, Season 2 was watchable but Season 3 if they have one they have alot of work to do.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Halfway thru #MayorOfKingstown it's not a good idea poking, mocking, and antagonizing hardened criminals who spent a lifetime avoiding incarceration with the fact that they won't leave, when you are responsible for one riot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Show is :trash: . iris is the worst storyline I’ve seen in a show in awhile. What female is going back to a life of rape everyday ??? nikka had you in a cabin and in a nice boat. Granted milo would have found her eventually. And milo is the weakest villain I’ve ever seen! His sidekick Joseph got bytched every scene he was!!! Who is supposed to be scared of him? I feel for Kyle and all that, but he should have just quit and moved somewhere with his wife smh. Mike is untouchable I don’t think I seen the nikka with a scar yet.

Too much going on and not enough going on at the same time. If we do get a season three none of us will even remember the plot by the time it drops.
As far milo was concerned, he left her with the whites and turned the page. He had no idea she got away until she showed up, he was not looking for her.

That bish could have went anywhere

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

i just realised how insensitive and pyschopathic i came off :picard:
duke laid his head under a truck and i laughed

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how ppl clown Tulsa King and big this show up, they aren't that far apart, just Mayor of Kingstown has better acting.