Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I can't remember who said it earlier in the thread, but someone was giving out fake quotes and one of them was "I'm standing here with my dikk in my hand Mikey"

Bunny actually said that shyt this week. "You got me here with my dikk in my hand Mike"

:russ:
Then the "Im losing inches here Mike" :mjlol:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Each time they don't listen to Mike or go back on a deal it has ramifications.

That serial killer Ian talking to and bringing him food wait I know him yo that's fukking Lemon Head this dude got old. Shane still a whole bytch for that.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Each time they don't listen to Mike or go back on a deal it has ramifications.

That serial killer Ian talking to and bringing him food wait I know him yo that's fukking Lemon Head this dude got old. Shane still a whole bytch for that.
Breh, this whole time i thought Lemon Head from The Shield and Bunchy from Ray Donovan was the same person :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a good show?

What is this show about?

ex-convict and his brother(s) work with police to “keep the peace” between prisoners/COs and street gangs/police…story is highly implausible imo but the action is good once things pick up…first season was decent but not enough to make me interested in watching the second season

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Sheridan needs should get the deal at Paramount that Fif wanted at Starz. Tulsa King was piff. Will give this a chance

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sheridan needs should get the deal at Paramount that Fif wanted at Starz. Tulsa King was piff. Will give this a chance
He already got it, and it's probably better than Fif's since Sheridan is actually a writer on some of the shows.
Since Yellowstone became such a success for Paramount Network, Sheridan hasn't had a single miss for ViacomCBS, which announced on Tuesday it is changing its name to Paramount Global. Last year, the Wall Street Journal reported that Sheridan signed a $200 million deal to create shows for Paramount over several years, with 101 Studios producing the projects. Sheridan even scored a hit outside the Yellowstone universe with the Jeremy Renner-starring Mayor of Kingstown, which Paramount+ renewed for a second season.
He got almost 10 shows in development or already aired for Paramount:

Yellowstone*
Tulsa King - Sly Show
Mayor of Kingstown

In Development
Land Man - Billy Bob Oil show
Bas Reeves - Show based on the title character with David Oyelowo
Lioness - Spy show with Zoe Saldana

Then there was a report that said 1 in 4 of all Paramound subscribers watch a Sheridan show. And this is w/o Yellowstone being on the the service.

*Yellowstone is a paramount show but airs on Peacock because no one knew how big the show would be. This is also part of the reason(along with Costner making filming difficult) why they may stop the main show and rebrand with a new show led by Matthew McConnauhey.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
ex-convict and his brother(s) work with police to “keep the peace” between prisoners/COs and street gangs/police…story is highly implausible imo but the action is good once things pick up…first season was decent but not enough to make me interested in watching the second season

Yeah, first season was alright, but you're not missing out on anything by skipping this one.