Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
season 1 finale was crazy but the problem I had with this show is it reminded me of the last few seasons of yellowstone…exciting first ep then the shyt drops off until the last 2-3 episodes when shyt gets wild again so it can hook you into watching another season

I also didn’t like how a lot of the characters were written

also this middleman shyt between the prisoners and the COs/police seems absolutely fukking ridiculous…if there was/is such a thing I imagine that person would operate in the dark…this dude tho is running around town with impunity…he runs with police and even has a brother on the force but the convicts still trust him bcuz he was once locked up with them?? totally implausible…this nikka bunny letting this dude take his nephew on field trips and drinking beer talking about the stars with this nikka :mjlol:

the action was pretty decent but not enough for me to overlook the absurdity of the story and a lot of these characters

huge fan of the sicario flicks, hell or high water, wind river, and the first couple of seasons of yellowstone but I feel as of lately sheridan is stretching himself thin with all of the shows he’s writing

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
the action was pretty decent but not enough for me to overlook the absurdity of the story and a lot of these characters

huge fan of the sicario flicks, hell or high water, wind river, and the first couple of seasons of yellowstone but I feel as of lately sheridan is stretching himself thin with all of the shows he’s writing
Yea, you may be better off jumping off after this season like you said. S2, while aight for what the show is, feels like it's spinning it's wheels.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea, you may be better off jumping off after this season like you said. S2, while aight for what the show is, feels like it's spinning it's wheels.

Its very take it or leave it at this point. Its not a bad watch but its not something i would go out of my way to recommend either. Feels like it will be cancelled soon, especially with renner injured

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Its very take it or leave it at this point. Its not a bad watch but its not something i would go out of my way to recommend either. Feels like it will be cancelled soon, especially with renner injured
Na, I doubt they would cancel it and risk upsetting Sheridan, they got a lot riding on him. I saw somewhere that 1 in 4 users watch one of his shows lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Na, I doubt they would cancel it and risk upsetting Sheridan, they got a lot riding on him. I saw somewhere that 1 in 4 users watch one of his shows lol

I’m just really sure how they proceed, they gonna come up with a storyline of Renner walking around with a pimp cane?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m just really sure how they proceed, they gonna come up with a storyline of Renner walking around with a pimp cane?
Possibly. Like I said earlier, he mostly just talks anyway unless he pistol whipping Joseph lol.
Im sure they dont mind waiting on Renner to heal a lil.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I can't remember who said it earlier in the thread, but someone was giving out fake quotes and one of them was "I'm standing here with my dikk in my hand Mikey"

Bunny actually said that shyt this week. "You got me here with my dikk in my hand Mike"

:russ:

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binged in last 3 days. They need to switch up the story lines real quick, but it's a good show.