Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I liked that one scene when she told the black woman something about “not relevant” during the lockdown…that woman sounded like she wanted to snap into that old bytch so badly as she kept mumbling “not relevant” lmao
qSLSQOX.gif
4Si4Wy7.gif

Bunny's cousin though is fine af.
Yea she is.........they went overboard on her liking Mike though.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Bunny brokering peace btwn the blacks and Aryans 🤔

Michael Beach finna go to jail for beating homie

Not sure what's gonna happen moving forward, but homie deserved to get clapped for not honoring the deal lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bunny brokering peace btwn the blacks and Aryans 🤔

Michael Beach finna go to jail for beating homie

Not sure what's gonna happen moving forward, but homie deserved to get clapped for not honoring the deal lol
Bunny, idk. Seems Bunny was the one that called the hit on the mexican leader for trying to go after Mike? What was the purpose of AB putting him in the hole though? I know the AB leader said the nikka stabbing Rafe and them went rogue, but that leader had to call the shots to put Bunny in the hole right?

Yea that mayor had a lil too much dip on his chip :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Bunny, idk. Seems Bunny was the one that called the hit on the mexican leader for trying to go after Mike? What was the purpose of AB putting him in the hole though? I know the AB leader said the nikka stabbing Rafe and them went rogue, but that leader had to call the shots to put Bunny in the hole right?

Yea that mayor had a lil too much dip on his chip :mjlol:

I think the guy who got shot was the DA. The woman who was sitting at lunch with him is the assistant DA, so she'll replace him and sign the document that'll free Bunny. Or at least that's what Bunny hopes.

Mike is gonna be fukking furious. Can't wait.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think the guy who got shot was the DA. The woman who was sitting at lunch with him is the assistant DA, so she'll replace him and sign the document that'll free Bunny. Or at least that's what Bunny hopes.

Mike is gonna be fukking furious. Can't wait.
Ahh, that makes sense actually. Bunny putting emphasis on the "mayor" while talking to Mike threw me off.

Mike should be happy, like Bunny said, "Marker was on you, but I moved it. Yall aint invincible, Mitch got touched, and that was some random nikka" :demonic: