Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Damn, you may be right. I was only thinking of the bald white guy as the one to do it. But Mike dumb ass brother was there too :francis:. I was wondering how he got in the cage w/o key since he was fired, but just rewatched that scene and saw the guard intentionally took the lock off and left it open :why:
Yep... Thats what I peeped :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be funny if nikkas teamed up to just take out CW. He bout to have 30 nikkas taking turns killing him like on MoK :mjlol:
op3cDcp.gif

just started watching the show thanks to this gif @EzekelRAGE posted in the booth :mjlol:

this show is what the doctor ordered—guns, t*ts, ass and violence lol

my only issue is with shows like these the black gangs are depicted kinda goofy…so far some of the scenes/dialogue with the crips have been cringey

almost done with ep 1…they caught that mexican dude way too fast tho so I’m guessing somebody put him up to that shyt and this whole shyt is deeper than it looks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm “coffee” never looked so good :takedat:

*edit*

lol and I guess iris must be the “cream” :steviej:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol finally saw that scene just finished ep 3…don’t know what to make of the show…the premise and some of the decisions these characters make require a lot of suspension of disbelief