Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah season 2 is moving slow...last few episodes just been Mike trying to get Bunny out of jail without actually anything happening...

Just saying the same shyt to Bunny & getting the same answers from the higher ups :russell:

I agree, we are halfway through the season and I feel like nothing significant has really happened and I’m sure what I’m expecting to happen either.

I had this and Your Honor kind of on the same level but im realizing YH is a level above at least this season just off the quality of the acting alone and the fact that the subplots are a lot better

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Almost done with season 1 I could do without the rape storyline though shyt just mad uneasy to watch.

Edit: This nikka Mike is crazy :wow: Hawkeye my new favorite superhero.

Last edited:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
About to start season 2

Will there be a season 3 tho? Jeremy Renner being down

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
About to start season 2

Will there be a season 3 tho? Jeremy Renner being down
S3 is planned, they just gotta see how long it takes Jeremy to recover. Keeping it a buck, I can imagine they can do a lot with him just sitting in chairs and talking. Doesnt seem like Mike does a lot of physical shyt..........unless he pistol whipping Joseph up side his head :lolbron:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
So they don't kill the prostitute

And she is back to square one.

Yeah shoe is whack now
I just finished season 2 episode 2 I’m done with the white girl shyt made no sense. All her scenes are an auto skip! Like who wants to go back to a life where nikkas is just fukking you all day got you on dope smfh.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It feels like a big problem with this show right now is that the cast is too big. They don't know what to do with characters like Iris, Mike's brother, and Mike's mom.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It feels like a big problem with this show right now is that the cast is too big. They don't know what to do with characters like Iris, Mike's brother, and Mike's mom.
They can/should get rid of Mike's mom. I cant see any story they can do with her. Just these fake deep speeches and complaining.
I can see the brother getting sucked in to the fixer world and see how that plays. I guess Iris is needed for Mike/Milo problems.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
They can/should get rid of Mike's mom. I cant see any story they can do with her. Just these fake deep speeches and complaining.
I can see the brother getting sucked in to the fixer world and see how that plays. I guess Iris is needed for Mike/Milo problems.
I think his brother took the bonds cuz he thought they'd fukk that up.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think his brother took the bonds cuz he thought they'd fukk that up.
Damn, you may be right. I was only thinking of the bald white guy as the one to do it. But Mike dumb ass brother was there too :francis:. I was wondering how he got in the cage w/o key since he was fired, but just rewatched that scene and saw the guard intentionally took the lock off and left it open :why: