Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I watch this, BMF, and Your Honor for pure fukkery reasons....but if you think this is top tier television, you need your palette checked
You’ve obviously thought about this more than I have. One thing I’ll say is that maybe I said top notch too soon because one season could be great but it has to be consistent to be great. theirs only been one season and 4 episodes. Last year wen I watched that first season I felt it was top notch and I stand by that. The 2nd season started out good well c how it plays out. There was obviously some stupid shyt like the girl going back to milo. Overall a great show and I like it, definitely one of the best shows out there with your honor and I might be missing a couple. I def think that you went way too far and lost it by comparing bmf to the other 2 shows, :francis::lolbron:bmf obviously has alot of bullshyt and isn’t close at all.

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
What exactly is Mike’s job? I know he’s the go between with the police and streets but does he actually have an occupation like how does he get paid?

It’s hard not to compare this to Your Honor and I think it’s fair to say the quality of acting on YH is a lot better. And the storylines with Iris and Mike’s mom just feel like time filler

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
What exactly is Mike’s job? I know he’s the go between with the police and streets but does he actually have an occupation like how does he get paid?

It’s hard not to compare this to Your Honor and I think it’s fair to say the quality of acting on YH is a lot better. And the storylines with Iris and Mike’s mom just feel like time filler

FBI informant salary....

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Between this, your honor, godfather of Harlem, and bmf, it feels like I’m watching the same show just in different time periods and cities

Same here. They're all blending together for me now. Was looking forward to all of their returns this season, but so far they're all been extremely underwhelming.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You’ve obviously thought about this more than I have. One thing I’ll say is that maybe I said top notch too soon because one season could be great but it has to be consistent to be great. theirs only been one season and 4 episodes. Last year wen I watched that first season I felt it was top notch and I stand by that. The 2nd season started out good well c how it plays out. There was obviously some stupid shyt like the girl going back to milo. Overall a great show and I like it, definitely one of the best shows out there with your honor and I might be missing a couple. I def think that you went way too far and lost it by comparing bmf to the other 2 shows, :francis::lolbron:bmf obviously has alot of bullshyt and isn’t close at all.
I'm not the only one that feels this way. Also, Your Honor was good for one season, this season is totally ridiculous (I'm still watching though) and makes it very obvious it was only supposed to be a one season show that is making it up as they go to milk one more season because the ratings were good.
Between this, your honor, godfather of Harlem, and bmf, it feels like I’m watching the same show just in different time periods and cities

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I guess the best description would be power broker, but I've also wondered about Mike's salary. My bigger question is who actually pays him.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I guess the best description would be power broker, but I've also wondered about Mike's salary. My bigger question is who actually pays him.

Remember early in season 1 when the two feds pay him a visit in his office asking him if he was aware of the arrangement they had with his now deceased brother? He was. And they offer him the same arrangement: paid federal informant for $30K a year. He signs the contract almost absent-mindedly. But he had his own stipulations: he doesn't do stings and if anybody asks any if he's an informant, he'll tell them the truth.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why is Mike still acting like he's in control of shyt. Gonna end up getting Bunny killed bullshytting :what:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I will say one thing about this season, they coulda easily made the show about how invincible mike was and how he can get everything off flawlessly. So far this season it's just been everything blowing up in his face and all his idea failing lmao. Gonna be interesting how he lands all this shyt.