Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This show benefits from the fact that I don't have a lot to watch right now. Never felt the characterizations of black ppl on the show. Bunny is the magic negro trope right down to his name. White ppl love to give a big black "menacing looking" negro a soft ass name like Bunny or Mousey or some shyt. The whites get to admire how Renner fearlessly interacts with this savage and can calm him with a word or 2. Then once Bunny is calm Mike will walk off only to hear some sage wisdom in parting words from Bunny that makes everything make sense to him now. A typical Mike/Bunny interaction:

Mike enters Bunny's space: :smugbiden:

Gangsters on watch: :ohhh::lupe:

Bunny: THEM MUfukkAS LIED MIKE! THEY LIED!! shyt CRAZY OUT HERE!! YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING....BEFORE shyt GET EVEN CRAZIERRRRR!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Mike: Hey!! Calm down! Look at me...you know me...I'm gonna keep a lid on this thing :beli:

Bunny: (calm) shyt aint right Mike. shyt aint right. :to:

Mike: You got my word :birdman: (starts leaving)

Bunny: Hey Mike.........A broken clock is right 2 times a day. Unless that mufukkas digital. :myman:

Mike::ehh: :youngsabo:

It literally be like that :dead:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm supposed to feel sorry for this young bytch? She chose a whore house and life over a few days/weeks in a boring suburban grandma joint. You better savor that perc bytch. You chose the hard road. Shoulda just read a book and chilled.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many time is Mike gonna whip Russian dude ass at a bar for not giving info on Milo?? nikka you seen Mike coming...you know what's coming next...yet you always patiently wait for your ass whipping and never fight back!
You had the drop on Mike and his escape was basic and low diff. You sir are the worst Russian goon ever and you should be fired.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Writing is getting a bit shaky. Episode was a bit sloppy. Mike being fooled by the henchman then escaping without a problem was ridiculous and pointless.

At least we got to see Bunny in action. Dude was begging to get out. Trust Mike again. He got you in there lmao...he'll get you out.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mike is going to fukk around and get bunny killed, I don’t know why he keeps trusting his ass

I think Bunny is going to
get got
Mike has been inconsistency
with his “promises”
That’s why his brother got killed in season 1
Mike trying to be like
his pops but he’s clearly not
The system “works” for the gangs, cops, politicians, etc when his pops put it together

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I think Bunny is going to
get got
Mike has been inconsistency
with his “promises”
That’s why his brother got killed in season 1
Mike trying to be like
his pops but he’s clearly not
The system “works” for the gangs, cops, politicians, etc when his pops put it together

Exactly and everybody is getting fukk over on Mike watch