Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Bunny needs to die in prison, so they can hire a more believable gangster. At some point in ep 3, him and mike were talking, and he was going to say, I swear to god, but instead of making a complete sentence, he stopped midway and tried to "thug it up", and said "I swear to..ON GOD :damn: "

:gucci:

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Even though I enjoy this show somewhat, I agree that Funny Bunny just isn’t realistic to me as a top OG. Hell, D-Smoke comes off more authentic then he does. I think that what takes me out of the “street” side of the show. And I could care less about Iris, Mike gave her a perfect shot to start over but she obviously wants to be a whore, stop trying to save her. Having watched like 3 Taylor Sherdian shows in the last 3 months I’m starting to kind of see his formula. It seems it’s always threats of violence against family and friends is what he uses to build tension and put the battery in the main characters back and it seems that’s where we are in this season of MOK.
Ima keep watching but szn 2 of this and Your Honor have been a little disappointing this season so far

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, I used to do the whole kodi thing. I’m over doing all that unless it’s a bad show. Rather sign up for trials or pay for a month and cancel than jump thru hoops to pirate, I’m getting old :sadcam:
Lol I feel the same way. Find myself just paying for services than doing all the ip/piracy games. Wish some Of these services would jsut combined though :francis: getting tired of goin over folks cribs to watch something

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need a show to watch. Is this a good show or white nonsense?

@Ciggavelli @MidniteJay you watching this, I need reviews.
OD...white nonsense!! All the usuals are here:
Grizzled super tough white guy that's seen and done a lot. He can beat EVERYBODY'S ass. Low diff.

Old white "righteous" lady who "gets it". She knows we're all the same but it's the poor who get fukked over. And she's just tired of it.

Big black gangster who's in the protagonists pocket. He offers the requisite sage jewels that are the theme of the episode.

Over worked, a$$hole, detectives who work the streets, watch the other guys back, and just wanna go home to their families. They often say shyt like "My dikks hanging out on this one Mikey!", "My fukkin balls are in meat grinder here Mikey, ya gotta help me!" in times of distress. Of course there is a token black cop who goes along with any and everything his white counterparts do.

Even keeled, calm bad guy we haven't seen do shyt...I mean not a fukkin thing...but everybody scared of him because he's such a known bad ass. Except Mikey of course.

"Pretty" troubled young white chick that's her own worst enemy. But the hero is obsessed with saving her. On some dad shyt or he tryna fukk, I have no idea??

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
OD...white nonsense!! All the usuals are here:
Grizzled super tough white guy that's seen and done a lot. He can beat EVERYBODY'S ass. Low diff.

Old white "righteous" lady who "gets it". She knows we're all the same but it's the poor who get fukked over. And she's just tired of it.

Big black gangster who's in the protagonists pocket. He offers the requisite sage jewels that are the theme of the episode.

Over worked, a$$hole, detectives who work the streets, watch the other guys back, and just wanna go home to their families. They often say shyt like "My dikks hanging out on this one Mikey!", "My fukkin balls are in meat grinder here Mikey, ya gotta help me!" in times of distress. Of course there is a token black cop who goes along with any and everything his white counterparts do.

Even keeled, calm bad guy we haven't seen do shyt...I mean not a fukkin thing...but everybody scared of him because he's such a known bad ass. Except Mikey of course.

"Pretty" troubled young white chick that's her own worst enemy. But the hero is obsessed with saving her. On some dad shyt or he tryna fukk, I have no idea??
:dead:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
This is easily the best show right now along with your honor. Everything’s on point. Excellent and this what a thriller is all about. If they continue to keep it on the same level with this top tier shyt…. I’m watching the new episode right now. (Season 2 episode 4)

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This is easily the best show right now along with your honor. Everything’s on point. Excellent and this what a thriller is all about. If they continue to keep it on the same level with this top tier shyt…. I’m watching the new episode right now. (Season 2 episode 4)

I watch this, BMF, and Your Honor for pure fukkery reasons....but if you think this is top tier television, you need your palette checked

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I watch this, BMF, and Your Honor for pure fukkery reasons....but if you think this is top tier television, you need your palette checked
It was better last season and now it's fallen into typical tv tropes mostly to keep the same cast. I'm just along for the ride.

Same could be said for 1923. 1883 was a transcontinental interracial love story and an native hooked up with a white chick that was giving it away. Now we got a blood feud that erupted out of nothing and it looks like it's going to take forever for the nephew to get back, if he comes back at all