Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The intensity in the second ep.!
full

They not even giving Kyle a break. :dead: Put him far away to play boat cop but the savagery followed him anyway.

Mike need to leave that pawg alone and get with the DA :francis:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I knew off the jump they were going to try and angle for
Bunny to end up in the jailz especially considering how things were devolving in the streets

Totally forgot about Carcetti until the little recap.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is it me or is this entitled lil white bytch on some shyt? i'll let that bytch go...and let Milo body her azz...shyt pisses me off

I HATE this kind of theme
in movies/shows

Simp men trying to save women
that don’t want to be saved
Just a waste of time especially
on a good show

Milo gon do his demonic
shyt again then
Mike gon play hero again
:beli:

Side note: Mike called
Rebecca while she trying to
get her back blown out
is funny as fukk :russ:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show benefits from the fact that I don't have a lot to watch right now. Never felt the characterizations of black ppl on the show. Bunny is the magic negro trope right down to his name. White ppl love to give a big black "menacing looking" negro a soft ass name like Bunny or Mousey or some shyt. The whites get to admire how Renner fearlessly interacts with this savage and can calm him with a word or 2. Then once Bunny is calm Mike will walk off only to hear some sage wisdom in parting words from Bunny that makes everything make sense to him now. A typical Mike/Bunny interaction:

Mike enters Bunny's space: :smugbiden:

Gangsters on watch: :ohhh::lupe:

Bunny: THEM MUfukkAS LIED MIKE! THEY LIED!! shyt CRAZY OUT HERE!! YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING....BEFORE shyt GET EVEN CRAZIERRRRR!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Mike: Hey!! Calm down! Look at me...you know me...I'm gonna keep a lid on this thing :beli:

Bunny: (calm) shyt aint right Mike. shyt aint right. :to:

Mike: You got my word :birdman: (starts leaving)

Bunny: Hey Mike.........A broken clock is right 2 times a day. Unless that mufukkas digital. :myman:

Mike::ehh: :youngsabo: