Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Black Lives Matter has a specific agenda. It’s like asking why doesn’t Internal Affairs get involved with gang violence

But it’s a valid point. We should have the energy to hold ourselves and our communities accountable when black babies and black children are being killed and sometimes doing the killing out here. If another cop never killed another one of use we’d still be dying. *In KRS voice* why is that?

And how come no matter what city you go to the area around MLK Blvd is always one of the most dangerous parts of the city?
Why do we have to go in front of white people and say this shyt!!!!!that’s the only problem ..it’s not what’s being said, it’s when this shyt is being said, it also comes down to who saying it, a former cop :mjlol:nobody in our community will never take him serious, nothing wrong with the message but damn sure not from him, a cop turned politician, nawwwww he doing this shyt for clout and for votes

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Surely the All Lives Matter crowd has stepped up to help, yes?
This. This is the thing that gets me. No smoke for them and even more, no solutions. More police would be nice if they weren't murderous racist fukkwits. You can have police, hold them accountable, not have them be murderous racist fukkwits, and push for policies that reduce crime at the same time but for some fukking reason this flies over everyone's head. The mayor is a fukkwit and using black people as a scapegoat or fussing at them is not going to fix anything.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
fukk this dude and everyone on that “he’s got a point” bullshyt. He doesn’t.

When his police do their jobs and catch these criminals, they get punished to the full extent of the law. They’re not met with leniency. The same can’t be said when a pig commits murder. That was always the point. The same Black folks screaming Black Lives Matter have been speaking out against inner city violence for longer than I’ve been alive.

There's always going to be leniency with police. And it's naive to think we'll live in a world where there never will be.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure you're not confusing Adams with the late Kenneth Thompson?

I remember this story, though I wasn't following Adams at the time. The D.A. got the conviction and then turned around and surprisingly recommended the bullshyt sentence.

I think you're confusing the two men.

Your right , my mistake.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A backlog that mostly effects low-level, non-violent offenders isn't wasn't causing the spike in violent crime. VIOLENT OFFENDERS STILL ARE PRIORITIZED AND ARE STILL BEING SENT TO JAIL.

A dude literally mashed his feces into a woman's face and was out the next day. That's not considered violent to you? There's been several instances in NYC this year alone where people who commit violent crimes are ROR'd. Do you live in NYC?

Phuk Adams though.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BLM was Originally formed for the Brutality and killings by police officers Through the United States. Mainly because police offerers are killing black people and dodging prison or criminal charges.

BLM is now Compromised

Neighborhood killings is another issue,, at least with Neighborhood killings Criminals dont have a License to kill

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
black women have an entire movement going on bringing attention to black female murders... they take it very seriously.

but when black male deaths or black children deaths come up - everyone is like "shut up c00n"

If a black man dies or a black child dies - nobody is supposed to ride for them?

I'm not understanding the energy in the thread. Why is everyone upset?
Because it’s diminishing ONE important thing that happens in our community to bring up the other thing in poor taste. It isn’t real. He’s a fukking mayor and ex police. These muthafukkas was part of the problem in the first place. One doesn’t have anything to do with the other and both can coexist. When a black man kills another black man in the hood. There isn’t a racial undertone to it. It’s the reason why I say black on black crime doesn’t exist. It’s called proximity crime. Every race commits crime against their own more than anyone else but WE are the only ones that get highlighted as a means to diminish the systematic racism we face in all facets of this country. Bottom line. It’s DISINGENUOUS. Plenty reach out programs. Rec centers. After school programs etc etc have been made for the inner city youth to directly combat this type of shyt. U know what happened? The pandemic shut ALL that shyt down. Muthafukkas can’t see the forest from the trees man.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Probably gonna get begged for this but there’s a lot of truth in his statement. It’s more convenient to look at it as c00n-talk though :yeshrug:

That's because it is. BLM are social activist, not law enforcement. They hold police accountable because they have legitimate, legal authority to kill, and oftentimes face no consequences when they do so.

To make it simple: Ray Ray shoots and kills a little girl. He gets arrested or becomes a fugitive of the law. He is ostracized from normal black society. The only people supporting him are other POS criminals and gang members. In that situation, who does BLM protest? They go to the jail and protest once Ray Ray is arrested, or go to his hood and protest? I don't think the latter will turn out well when dealing with POS who just killed a little girl and has nothing to lose.

Now, cop kills unarmed black man under suspicious circumstances. Cop gets paid leave, qualified immunity, no charges filed, and can continue to live his best life as if nothing happened...that is until there are protests that put pressure on police departments and DA offices to take action. Me personally, I hold police officers to a higher standard than POS gang members.

Side bar. It's always the black community that must be held responsible because of what one black person did. Why do I, living in Virginia, have to feel personally responsible for what some POS gang member in Chicago did? Is it the black communities fault for what the NY subway shooter did? Should we be protesting him outside of his jail cell? White person commits a hideous murder, he's a bad INDIVIDUAL. But a black person commits a hideous murder, BLACKS HAVE TO DO BETTER.

Now I do 100% agree that all of this starts at home, and people need to raise their kids better.

killacal

Banned
Daps
It’s the uncomfortable question that we’re never wanting to answer.

Black people need to be more accountable for the violence in our own community.

Edit* BLM is more for police and white supremacy. But shouldn’t be mutually exclusive for inter-racial violence.
You live over the pond where cops don't have guns

Please exit the thread fakkit

killacal

Banned
Daps
Sooooo, the whole LAW ENFORCEMENT killing UNARMED PEOPLE just flew over his head, huh.

:mjtf:

Protesting is for the government, and businesses. Civilians aren’t going to stop doing something, because people protest.
State sanctioned murder of us with our own tax dollars :hula:random street violence

Definitely the same thing:hula:

Anyone agreeing in here should kill themselves and make their missing pops take a deep sigh of relief you don't exist anymore:pacspit: