May our jaws rest in peace. @Originalgangsta317 knocks the whole coli out

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from London so good luck getting into the UK with your criminal convictions loser

I promise you will never ever touch me :ahh:
Apparently it's not hard tbh. Be careful what you wish for... I see a VICE documentary ahead lol.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He da homie to be real.

Would donate to a go fund me for him to fly to the UK loool.
He's in another thread making excuses to not fight a nikka from his own city who's putting it on him, please tell me you don't believe these e-thugs? If nikkas are so desperate to fight somebody they can go outside and look for problems but they would rather threaten people hundreds and even thousands of miles away through their computer, what does that tell you about their character?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's in another thread making excuses to not fight a nikka from his own city who's putting it on him, please tell me you don't believe these e-thugs? If nikkas are so desperate to fight somebody they can go outside and look for problems but they would rather threaten people hundreds and even thousands of miles away through their computer, what does that tell you about their character?
Link to thread

Ain't never geared of @Originalman duckin fades
He a real one

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all over here taking about knocking each other out instead of actually doing it. I say I grab all the fighters on the coli and start a promotion. Have cards and matches and events. Gonna sell out the mgm grand like mayweather one day. Could have boxing and mma style depending on the fighters preference and fighting style. I'm trying to get my Don King on and start this epic promotion. We can even have the computer experts to handle the graphics and online marketing, those in the medical field to be the ring doctors, and the ring girls we already got that covered. We tryna get this money, while y'all tryna get these daps. But what do i know? :francis: