May our jaws rest in peace. @Originalgangsta317 knocks the whole coli out

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm Reading Them Quotes And Imagining The Dude Who Talked All That shyt then Got Knocked Out By Epic Beard Man

Ended Up With A Bloodied Mouth Talking Bout "Somebody Call Da Amber Lamps"

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Betta hope I find god before I find you :russ:
I've had this thought so many times.
can tell you one of those scary ass dudes who tries to joke his way out of confrontations
A lot of grown men turn into professional comedians and negotiators when it's beyond that.
and I'm waiting for a Coli nikka to knock me out

Will it be you ?

nikka please :stopitslime:
He could knock you out. Hell, I could knock you out with one shot.
giphy.gif

Daps
I've had this thought so many times.

A lot of grown men turn into professional comedians and negotiators when it's beyond that.

He could knock you out. Hell, I could knock you out with one shot.
giphy.gif

These nikkas clowns breh,nobody knows what they look like but backin em up:russ:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So who's gonna be the first contestant to get their chin structure rearranged :lupe:

And criminal background has nothing to do with gettin a passport, a passport just confirms your identity. Nothing else

That moron @feelmikepayne is talkin about people on bond, probation or parole.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The thought of somebody actually spending money to travel across the country just to fight a anonymous internet troll is :russ::russ::russ:

shyt sounds silly and dangerous, I'd never come through some anonymous person's hood trying to fight.

@Originalgangsta317 I don't doubt that you can back up what you say, but this shyt is really not that serious. You never know what could happen, You really expect some random person to give you a head up fade? Most of these dudes are probably alot smaller than you. Why would anyone agree to a almost garenteed beat down and embarrassment in the internet? Getting jumped is a more likely senario if this really were to go down.

:francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm Reading Them Quotes And Imagining The Dude Who Talked All That shyt then Got Knocked Out By Epic Beard Man

Ended Up With A Bloodied Mouth Talking Bout "Somebody Call Da Amber Lamps"

Patrice the goat

Daps
The thought of somebody actually spending money to travel across the country just to fight a anonymous internet troll is :russ::russ::russ:

shyt sounds silly and dangerous, I'd never come through some anonymous person's hood trying to fight.

@Originalgangsta317 I don't doubt that you can back up what you say, but this shyt is really not that serious. You never know what could happen, You really expect some random person to give you a head up fade? Most of these dudes are probably alot smaller than you. Why would anyone agree to a almost garenteed beat down and embarrassment in the internet? Getting jumped is a more likely senario if this really were to go down.

:francis:

nikkas be talking reckless that's not my problem

Daps
I feel you.

But we all know that you'd probably give these nikkas that work, they know it too. Thats why getting jumped or shot by some reckless nikkas is the more likely senario. shyt really isn't that big of a deal.

Yea you right bruh,these nikkas won't even post themselves