May our jaws rest in peace. @Originalgangsta317 knocks the whole coli out

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Y'all over here taking about knocking each other out instead of actually doing it. I say I grab all the fighters on the coli and start a promotion. Have cards and matches and events. Gonna sell out the mgm grand like mayweather one day. Could have boxing and mma style depending on the fighters preference and fighting style. I'm trying to get my Don King on and start this epic promotion. We can even have the computer experts to handle the graphics and online marketing, those in the medical field to be the ring doctors, and the ring girls we already got that covered. We tryna get this money, while y'all tryna get these daps. But what do i know? :francis:
im down

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:michaeljordanlaugh:Those posts were yet ANOTHER red flag that this clown was fake as fukk, dude a textbook keyboard warrior on here.

:scusthov:@ his friends in here tryna cape for him and spin this to make OP look like the loser, meanwhile they mans was gettin exposed in his own thread and confessed to bein fraudulent. -

I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:
How y'all couldn't tell? Like @itsyoung!! and @Stack Money said it sounded scripted y'all still bought it :russ:and yea I lift:stopitslime:
:mjlol: Y'all so guillable he post on bodybuilding.com @itsyoung!! did his homework :yeshrug:
@itsyoung!! had me beat from the get go y'all just didn't wanna believe em. The fact I wouldn't post an arm pic right off rip and waited days to post videos was suspect as fukk y'all just didn't listen.
:francis: The fact I made a lifting challenge and didn't put any videos up and waited to post showed y'all something was off what dude big as shyt and don't got videos or pics on deck of him lifting @itsyoung!! was on it the whole time y'all ain't listen

:scust:

how much of a loser do you have to be to go through someone's post history to find all this shyt. know dude gets no play with these heauxs, but we already knew that from his pics.

inb4 lame retard flea comeback
:ufdup:How much of a loser do you have to be to get your friend's cousin to pretend to be you in a video to impress anonymous males online?:dame:

You really did a search for all the posts he made about knocking people out :heh:

Saying that, I'm sure he'd knock your head clean off :pachaha:
Originalgangsta is weightlifting goals. He's awesome. But the only thing we should focus on knocking out, is White Supremacy.
For a guy that went to prison and did a stint for few years

He is pretty smart and goon at the same time
Unlike @Ronnie Lott who just takes steroids ...u can tell @Originalgangsta317 put in those real heavy workouts at the prison gyms

Salute to my guy though ..

Fred.
He da homie to be real.

Would donate to a go fund me for him to fly to the UK loool.
I'm sure @Originalgangsta317 has good hands. With most of the bullshyt posted in this subforum I'd be telling dude's I'd knock em out too.

Now you don't wanna go doing that with #RingGang
OG good peoples though hahaha

:usure:

:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:michaeljordanlaugh:Those posts were yet ANOTHER red flag that this clown was fake as fukk, dude a textbook keyboard warrior on here.

:scusthov:@ his friends in here tryna cape for him and spin this to make OP look like the loser, meanwhile they mans was gettin exposed in his own thread and confessed to bein fraudulent. -

:ufdup:How much of a loser do you have to be to get your friend's cousin to pretend to be you in a video to impress anonymous males online?:dame:

Lol at quoting me in this bullshyt. Dude put up videos of himself lifting weights, in a thread where people were bumpin there gums big time about it.

We had something similar in The Ring and as soon as someone says "post up your shyt :ehh:" cats disappear. So I give dude props off that.

E-Friends and shyt when I don't know where breh is from, nor his name. Dude is just a solid poster, amongst the fukkboys and fukk girls in TLR.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

@Originalgangsta317 is this so? I'm starting to believe none of you are who you say you are.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

why u coming at me with this, i posted in here only to take a shot at flea. and that post was made long before og was exposed.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Y'all over here taking about knocking each other out instead of actually doing it. I say I grab all the fighters on the coli and start a promotion. Have cards and matches and events. Gonna sell out the mgm grand like mayweather one day. Could have boxing and mma style depending on the fighters preference and fighting style. I'm trying to get my Don King on and start this epic promotion. We can even have the computer experts to handle the graphics and online marketing, those in the medical field to be the ring doctors, and the ring girls we already got that covered. We tryna get this money, while y'all tryna get these daps. But what do i know? :francis:
@Brooklynzson Coli fight club? :youngsabo: Like a series of tournaments with different things like boxing, kickboxing, mma, grappling, etc.