May our jaws rest in peace. @Originalgangsta317 knocks the whole coli out

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I feel like he might be back under a new name, and is again very active on here. He was always cool though, so I'm just gonna let it play out..

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I feel like he might be back under a new name, and is again very active on here.
:ufdup:He is his name is @KMTG he has the exact same postin style and corny cacish behavior, he caught feelins and lashed out at me just like "Originalgangsta317" used to do and after takin a L started tryna troll in a petty tit for tat back and forth leavin the same replies over and over again which is what Originalinternetgangsta always did.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:ufdup:He is his name is @KMTG he has the exact same postin style and corny cacish behavior, he caught feelins and lashed out at me just like "Originalgangsta317" used to do and after takin a L started tryna troll in a petty tit for tat back and forth leavin the same replies over and over again which is what Originalinternetgangsta always did.:mmmhmmiseeyou:
original gangsta who? :mjlol: You're pathetic breh.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
original gangsta who? :mjlol: You're pathetic breh.
:umad:Its obvious who you are fakkit you literally usin the EXACT same postin style and displayin the same bytchmade behavior:pacspit:playin dumb when called out on your bullshyt rushin from thread to thread tryna put out fires leavin short petty responses and continuin a back and forth repeatin the same thing ad nauseam is textbook originalinternetgangsta shyt.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:umad:Its obvious who you are fakkit you literally usin the EXACT same postin style and displayin the same bytchmade behavior:pacspit:playin dumb when called out on your bullshyt rushin from thread to thread tryna put out fires leavin short petty responses and continuin a back and forth repeatin the same thing ad nauseam is textbook originalinternetgangsta shyt.:mmmhmmiseeyou:
someone is in their feelings :huhldup: must be that time of the month

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
someone is in their feelings :huhldup: must be that time of the month
:stopitslime:Anyone who knows how you post can see you the same person so give it up cac, the only one in their feelins is you not only did I get you furious by clownin your loser hero Sanders but I exposed your new alias.:umad:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:It seems @SpacelySprockets is one of his aliases too, he been lashin out at me over nothin like he got a vendetta and repeats the same questions that already been answered over and over refusin to let shyt go just like Originalgangsta317 did. I called him on the similarities and he tried to ignore it and just repeated his one line OCD post which was a dead giveaway,:ufdup:and this comes just a few weeks after he tried bytchin at me through his KMTG alias:michaeljordanlaugh: this fakkit cac think he slick.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's you in your avy dressed like a waiter?

Nah it's another man, like what you got in your avi clown.

What should've I have worn to an all white party since you dressing nikkas now :ohhh: