MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
tenor.png

"I'm not snitching on anybody in the Stinks thread, cuz when I come home, I'm still going to be the king"

:laff: this man max the goat, out here sending hits then telling the mods when it’s gonna happen :laff:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
as someone who fukks with both WWE and AEW and has been to shows from both companies and loved it, lemme just say this shyt right here is fukking hilarious :laff:

this man had a minimum of 10 posts a day slandering a company he don't like for 3 years straight, only to fukk around and get permabanned after winning worst poster 2 years in a row :laff:

we find out mans was snitching behind the scene now we got dudes talmbout some "everyone snitches from time to time breh" :laff:

we got a dude who had a CM Punk avatar for 10 years straight change his shyt to the damn NXT logo all cause CM Punk went to AEW :laff:

we got dudes saying "TSC fell off" all cause a back to back WOAT winner got banned :laff:

we got posters that registered in 2022 slandering this man using his own posting style and thread title editting tactics :laff:

all the wrestling companies combined couldn't come up with a longterm storyline as hilarious as this, this shyt make Summer of Punk look like light work :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
as someone who fukks with both WWE and AEW and has been to shows from both companies and loved it, lemme just say this shyt right here is fukking hilarious :laff:

this man had a minimum of 10 posts a day slandering a company he don't like for 3 years straight, only to fukk around and get permabanned after winning worst poster 2 years in a row :laff:

we find out mans was snitching behind the scene now we got dudes talmbout some "everyone snitches from time to time breh" :laff:

we got a dude who had a CM Punk avatar for 10 years straight change his shyt to the damn NXT logo all cause CM Punk went to AEW :laff:

we got dudes saying "TSC fell off" all cause a back to back WOAT winner got banned :laff:

we got posters that registered in 2022 slandering this man using his own posting style and thread title editting tactics :laff:

all the wrestling companies combined couldn't come up with a longterm storyline as hilarious as this, this shyt make Summer of Punk look like light work :wow:
And cats have the nerve to say TSC fell off. :scust:

Lack awareness brehs. :usure:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
original.gif

Man that's some bullshyt dude. Free the guy. Dude maybe a shytlord, but had the TSC popping.

Now its back to the basics :francis: .

Fitting to watch some DDT, holla at me when there's some ICOPRO favored leaves or some shyt.

this thread only popping cause ain't no new scandalous shyt going on in the biz right now, come on breh you know how this work :heh:

let some story break like Naomi cheating on Uce with The Miz, 800 pages by tomorrow morning :wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Im pretty sure max had openly admitted to looking into getting certain people 86’d because certain others had been doing the same with him. It’s pretty impressive he had made it up until this point.

Even now, he got banned for “doxxing” someone with not even their real info. How is that a doxxing? :russ:

this man going through it right now, first Cokeboy has to step down now his right hand man gets the boot :wow:

let Wrestlemania 39 get cancelled we might have to check on this man's dogs by the pool side :merchant:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I just realized Max getting locked up after trying to report others was basically him recreating one of the last vintage Mr McMahon angles as a tribute to his Dad on the way out
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Very meta, a true shytbird of an artiste....

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just realized Max getting locked up after trying to report others was basically him recreating one of the last vintage Mr McMahon angles as a tribute to his Dad on the way out
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Very meta, a true shytbird of an artiste....

This was almost 7 years ago. Holy shyt I thought it was like 2017/18 it happened. fukk you, time. :damn: