MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i dont get the big deal about the stinks thread, yeah its dumb it got deleted but just make a new one or make a thread each time aew does something stupid if u care that much

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:dead: the mod gotta reveal themselves

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I think @Rell84shots would be a great candidate for the next WOAT. He’s one of those annoying “everything I post is fact” type posters, guy lives in an alternate reality. :hhh:

Plus him winning the WOAT would ENRAGE him, when Da King and Max won those, they carried those badges like heavyweight belts across the forum, he’d cry on some “I don’t deserve this!!!” :damn: :damn: shyt would be hilarious.
Nah Max didn't wear that like a heavyweight title. Any time it was brought up he'd automatically start crying about how people used aliases, alt accounts, and a bunch of Mexican Marks and cacs. He even thought I was @907 and I created that account to vote against him. He even made a "hit list" of all the people who voted for him. That's where all the angry dapping came from. It bothered him a lot.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with him, but I see why his behavior pissed a lot of people off

it is what it is, i doubt it's permanent because people are rarely permanently banned here :manny: