MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Nah Max didn't wear that like a heavyweight title. Any time it was brought up he'd automatically start crying about how people used aliases, alt accounts, and a bunch of Mexican Marks and cacs. He even thought I was @907 and I created that account to vote against him. He even made a "hit list" of all the people who voted for him. That's where all the angry dapping came from. It bothered him a lot.
nikka would negative dap me even on posts criticizing AEW :mjlol:

Alaskan
Daps
I keep seeing people mention the live threads being more entertaining than stinks threads

And that’s cool, but a lot of us don’t watch this shyt live. Y’all understand that, right?

nikkas have girlfriends, jobs etc. ain’t got time to sit around in live threads choppin it up weekly. We out here catching up off reuploads

I don’t care if stink threads come back or not honestly. I just hope y’all not about to start filtering people and dictating conversation. This is a sub forum on a hip hip site. That policing shyt completely goes against what hip hop culture is.
Not to mention time zones, I'm 4 hours behind est and am usually not home watching wrestling at 4pm.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Brehs trip me out on that " Why you commenting if you hate the product?" shyt is so disingenuous. The same reason Marvel and DC stans are the most active in each other's threads. Just like Sony/XBox, Apple/Android, Kobe/LeBron, etc. They're going to chop it up with the "opposition" because that's what you do on a forum.

It's annoying AF at times but the alternative is boring, dry, unseasoned bullshyt.
I'd much rather get into a tickle fight with a hungry adult tiger than endure another godawful Marvel vs. DC thread.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Also, you dorks crying about this becoming an “AEW echo chamber” aren’t fooling anybody. :francis:

You won’t support companies like Impact, ROH, MLW, NWA or other Indy wrasslin companies, you just want this to be a WWE echo chamber.

Breh how many hours do you think the average person wants to spend a week watching play fighting? WWE is already a chore at 5 hours (7 if you fukk with NXT) and AEW clocks in at 2 hours (3 if you watch Rampage. If you also watch Dark and that shyt, seek help)

that's like getting mad at an NBA fan for not watching the Big 3 or TBT

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Breh how many hours do you think the average person wants to spend a week watching play fighting? WWE is already a chore at 5 hours (7 if you fukk with NXT) and AEW clocks in at 2 hours (3 if you watch Rampage. If you also watch Dark and that shyt, seek help)

that's like getting mad at an NBA fan for not watching the Big 3 or TBT

I like how AEW stans fav retort “U a WWE stooge if you criticize AEW!!!”

Until Hunter took over WWE booking, I ain’t watched WWE RAW in ages.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
BTW did you see that incredible comeback @Not Even a Koala came up with? He changed my name from Wolfpac to Wolfcac! I bet his mommy came up with that because we know he has the combined IQ of a half eaten Milky Way. I appreciate the comeback, better luck next time!
Why do cacs think this type of humour is funny :scust: