MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread needs to be renamed "Neckbeard Airing of Grievances" or something, because this ain't shyt but a bunch of petty ass bickering, with a short detour for actual on sight internet beef. shyt is ridiculous. :hhh:

It's not a temp.

Fred.

No troll attempt, but could you clarify what caused it to be permanent? I don't particularly care that he got got, but could be useful for folks to have a legit line to not cross.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Thread needs to be renamed "Neckbeard Airing of Grievances" or something, because this ain't shyt but a bunch of petty ass bickering, with a short detour for actual on sight internet beef. shyt is ridiculous. :hhh:

No troll attempt, but could you clarify what caused it to be permanent? I don't particularly care that he got got, but could be useful for folks to have a legit line to not cross.

You can’t dox

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The pic/socials of another poster.

"Exposing" people has always been corny but we didn't know any better when we were young.

Cats pushing 40 trying to relive the glory days of SOHH, when most of them were never even on SOHH in the first place.

As far as all those threads that got bushed....I have no idea who did that, and it had nothing to do with the ban.

Fred.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stinks thread was never the problem, its all that extra shyt Max did was unnecessary, and hes a 30 year old man yikes smh

@3Rivers bring back Stinks and Reeks, its good entertainment
And that’s what these people aren’t seeing. At least the arguments were kept in those threads. Mental Max would always go into other threads and start shyt for attention. :scust:

The threads should be brought back. They were never the issue.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t dox

True, but I wasn't clear on what we were counting as a full on dox.

The pic/socials of another poster.

"Exposing" people has always been corny but we didn't know any better when we were young.

Cats pushing 40 trying to relive the glory days of SOHH, when most of them were never even on SOHH in the first place.

As far as all those threads that got bushed....I have no idea who did that, and it had nothing to do with the ban.

Fred.

Fair enough. I didn't see that he had posted his social media or anything like that. Thanks for making it clear, breh.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Doxing really is some weird shyt

Like really sitting there researching a nikka on some gotcha shyt is crazy
And his dumbass doxxed my "fake" Twitter that I named after an old username from that message board. I intentionally created that account with that name and with the hat and sunglasses on to protect my identity.

Unless someone has met me and can tell who I am by looks or the sound of my voice, they aren't going to know who is in them videos.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I put his ass in the Cattle Mutilation and won by referee's decision.
:russ:
He tried to go over on you and he ended up giving himself a Coli screw job. :dead::wow:

Funny thing is you weren’t even going at him like me and a few other posters, so him catching deavors because he wanted Coli cool points is :mjlol:

2eyMNs.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He tried to go over on you and he ended up giving himself a Coli screw job. :dead::wow:

Funny thing is you weren’t even going at him like me and a few other posters, so him catching deavors because he wanted Coli cool points is :mjlol:

2eyMNs.gif
I had him on ignore until he posted the doxxing thread. Lived rent free in his head without even attempting to. Cerebral Assassin shyt right there.
:shaq:

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus

This is the problem right here. There is no justification for this. A lot of the people in this thread disapprove of the stinks thread being bushed for no reason and have expressed that, separate from the max ban (which is kinda funny).

Then others wilfully conflating that disapproval with Max being banned. They deliberately ignoring a valid concern over forum moderation.

-

Still zero reason for the thread bushing being given, just a bunch of "Max is yo daddy"

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pretty sure the reason why the Stinks thread was bushed is because he first doxxed the poster in that thread and then made a separate thread.

He brought too much unwanted attention to that thread by doing that.

It wasn't bushed because it was against AEW. :mjlol:
Because that 1 particular post or 2 can’t be easily deleted :comeon: