MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
So who are we pushing to main event heel status now?
I think @Rell84shots would be a great candidate for the next WOAT. He’s one of those annoying “everything I post is fact” type posters, guy lives in an alternate reality. :hhh:

Plus him winning the WOAT would ENRAGE him, when Da King and Max won those, they carried those badges like heavyweight belts across the forum, he’d cry on some “I don’t deserve this!!!” :damn: :damn: shyt would be hilarious.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I gotta keep it a buck tho… it’s you AEW dudes that be making shyt so combative

I regularly defended AEW in the stinks threads whenever the hate was unwarranted and Max, Brad etc. never came at me crazy with responses

It’s y’all who start calling people idiots and being all passive aggressive that even encourages the discourse..

Whenever I drop in a WWE thread to vent my issues with their bum ass product, I never receive pushback. It’s when AEW is involved that I start getting snarky passive aggressive responses from people like the collector questioning my intelligence and shyt. I’m just saying man.. maybe y’all should look in the mirror and acknowledge the part y’all play in this shyt

It might not be as aggressive as Max or whoever calling people “fakkits” and “cacs” but that condescending shyt y’all be on definitely be encouraging the reaction. These days I’ll dap someone or respond like “you got it fam” on some high road shyt, but at one point in time I would have been screaming on you nikkas just like them lol.. I just don’t have the energy for that shyt these days.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bryan got banned?

No. Everybody ganged up on him & he bounced. He's still in other threads.

I remember it was on a thread that had NOTHING to do with breh, shyt was funny and sad as fukk at the same cotdamn time :dead: :mjcry:

@Bryan Danielson is a Niner Gang breh so he family but I tell him all the time his obsession with having e-beefs over everything just so he can get into arguments on a internet board is annoying as fukk :dead:

Wait, that’s the STORY YALL running with?:what:

Na I ain’t banned
Na I ain’t bounced

This place just not fun like that anymore and I’m done with the lying, hypocritical shyt, projections, and goal post moving inconsistencies. Also the picking and choosing on who can have an opinion on something and who can’t.

And the comprehension level of mockery and nuance is extremely low with too many people in here. And it’s not worth it.

Some folks want it to be one way and I’m not down with that no more.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also, what Larry said would be right if it wasn’t for the fact that he didn’t take in consideration that the WWE stan dudes have a history of doing the same shyt to TNA when TNA was pretty much in the AEW spot.

And not every AEW fan is a TNA fan or those threads and discussions would be much deeper.

So it’s kinda hard to point the finger at anyone else and say “they are the problem of the last 3 years” when some folks been acting the same way over the last 10. To ignore that is disingenuous

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Also, what Larry said would be right if it wasn’t for the fact that he didn’t take in consideration that the WWE stan dudes have a history of doing the same shyt to TNA when TNA was pretty much in the AEW spot.

And not every AEW fan is a TNA fan or those threads and discussions would be much deeper.

So it’s kinda hard to point the finger at anyone else and say “they are the problem of the last 3 years” when some folks been acting the same way over the last 10.
I agree with you, I just think it goes both ways. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying team AEW is solely responsible for anything. I just think ya’ll have to acknowledge the part ya’ll play in it..

The energy be so stand offish with a lot of ya’ll.. it’s like a line drawn where you’re either on this side, or you’re the enemy.

That doesn’t really exist with WWE. I can say a million bad things about WWE and there won’t be much push back because we know WWE’s been garbage for the better part of 10 years. I just spoke on how I thought this past mondays RAW kinda stunk.. was way too wrestling heavy and the ending fell flat. Nobody batted an eye lol

It’s the AEW takes that’ll have people negging you, passive aggressively questioning your intelligence, and calling you idiots and all kinda lil snarky ass names. Again, it’s not as aggressive in tone as something Max would say, but it’s still extremely combative an encourages a negative reaction..

I think it really boils down to attacks on AEW’s product offending y’all. Attacks on WWE are what they are. It’s WWE. It sucks more often than it doesn’t, and we accept that.. but with AEW, it just seems y’all take negative comments as a personal attack against YOU.

And a dude like Max is definitely an antagonizer. He purposely disrupts threads to get under peoples skin. We know this is a fact. I won’t even claim otherwise.. so I get why he’s outta here. But acknowledge y’all feed into it with that combative energy. You can’t respond to a dudes AEW take calling him stooges, idiots, etc. and expect his clap back to be cute and friendly

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

Probably only a temp but hey, we can always bump this when he catches another temp or a perm. :mjlit:

It's not a temp.

Fred.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think @Rell84shots would be a great candidate for the next WOAT. He’s one of those annoying “everything I post is fact” type posters, guy lives in an alternate reality. :hhh:

Plus him winning the WOAT would ENRAGE him, when Da King and Max won those, they carried those badges like heavyweight belts across the forum, he’d cry on some “I don’t deserve this!!!” :damn: :damn: shyt would be hilarious.
I never said everything I post is facts, I post facts and opinions. You neckbeards are so emotional it's absolutely hilarious. This post here shows that you care way more about this sub forum than I do, hell your avi/username shows that you really don't have a life outside of watching wrestling. :mjlol:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I agree with you, I just think it goes both ways. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying team AEW is solely responsible for anything. I just think ya’ll have to acknowledge the part ya’ll play in it..

The energy be so stand offish with a lot of ya’ll.. it’s like a line drawn where you’re either on this side, or you’re the enemy.

That doesn’t really exist with WWE. I can say a million bad things about WWE and there won’t be much push back because we know WWE’s been garbage for the better part of 10 years. I just spoke on how I thought this past mondays RAW kinda stunk.. was way too wrestling heavy and the ending fell flat. Nobody batted an eye lol

It’s the AEW takes that’ll have people negging you, passive aggressively questioning your intelligence, and calling you idiots and all kinda lil snarky ass names. Again, it’s not as aggressive in tone as something Max would say, but it’s still extremely combative an encourages a negative reaction..

I think it really boils down to attacks on AEW’s product offending y’all. Attacks on WWE are what they are. It’s WWE. It sucks more often than it doesn’t, and we accept that.. but with AEW, it just seems y’all take negative comments as a personal attack against YOU.

And a dude like Max is definitely an antagonizer. He purposely disrupts threads to get under peoples skin. We know this is a fact. I won’t even claim otherwise.. so I get why he’s outta here. But acknowledge y’all feed into it with that combative energy. You can’t respond to a dudes AEW take calling him stooges, idiots, etc. and expect his clap back to be cute and friendly
No offense but you sound hella emotional and you take this shyt way too serious. It's a internet forum where people can just talk shyt for the fun of it. No serious ill will.

I see your post in the WWE threads and I just scroll past them because you offer nothing but play both sides of the fence. So you get no response:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No offense but you sound hella emotional and you take this shyt way too serious. It's a internet forum where people can just talk shyt for the fun of it. No serious ill will.

I see your post in the WWE threads and I just scroll past them because you offer nothing but play both sides of the fence. So you get no response:manny:
Emotional?

Lmao alright fam you got it. Thanks for the 2 cents whoever the fukk your are

:salute:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I keep seeing people mention the live threads being more entertaining than stinks threads

And that’s cool, but a lot of us don’t watch this shyt live. Y’all understand that, right?

nikkas have girlfriends, jobs etc. ain’t got time to sit around in live threads choppin it up weekly. We out here catching up off reuploads

I don’t care if stink threads come back or not honestly. I just hope y’all not about to start filtering people and dictating conversation. This is a sub forum on a hip hip site. That policing shyt completely goes against what hip hop culture is.

I mean if we doing all that as we should, even less reason for shytpost stinks/reeks threads where people argue like kids then no?:patrice:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What’s funny is homie who quoted me don’t even realize I’m literally saying exactly what he’s saying. He clearly ain’t read shyt I said.. I feel it tho, I typed a lot

At the end of the day, I think policing on a hip hop sub forum is goofy and not hip hop at all. Let people talk their shyt..

Just acknowledge the part you played when shyt goes left.