MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That's why these parts are damn near dead. Its not about the fact that max was batshyt nuts, its the fact that this place felt fun as hell. Damn Stinks/Reeks and etc, its all about opinion and shooting the shyt. Folks reacting like Thanos by himself in his own universe, but fail to see how boring that universe really is.

Gratz I guess. This place is officially Wrestleforums :francis:

Bro, you acting like half the forum got banned, one poster got banned for doxxing.

If y’all loved Max that bad y’all shoulda got that nikka number or something

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
But that side y'all are defending are the ones who are the most on that "Just don't watch/don't comment" bullshyt
Defending? This is my 2nd post itt breh. I'm not defending anything or anyone, just pointing out that it's natural to argue/debate/bullshyt on a forum about shyt that you might not actually fukk with.

Still, at least they aren't paying to watch something just to shyt on it. Seen too many Film Room brehs go opening night just to give a movie they already said was going to be shyt, 4 thumbs down on some Rick James ish. :deadrose:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Brehs trip me out on that " Why you commenting if you hate the product?" shyt is so disingenuous. The same reason Marvel and DC stans are the most active in each other's threads. Just like Sony/XBox, Apple/Android, Kobe/LeBron, etc. They're going to chop it up with the "opposition" because that's what you do on a forum.

It's annoying AF at times but the alternative is boring, dry, unseasoned bullshyt.

A lot of that discussion isn't even so much about the actual product/people but the way the fans react to it. If LeBron fans all said he's a top 10 player all time, there'd be nothing to argue about. But let them say he's the GOAT and now you're gonna get the Jordan fans riled up etc.

The way the most vocal fans online worship AEW and the way the wrestling media fawns over it naturally creates a backlash

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brehs trip me out on that " Why you commenting if you hate the product?" shyt is so disingenuous. The same reason Marvel and DC stans are the most active in each other's threads. Just like Sony/XBox, Apple/Android, Kobe/LeBron, etc. They're going to chop it up with the "opposition" because that's what you do on a forum.

It's annoying AF at times but the alternative is boring, dry, unseasoned bullshyt.

Complete nonsense from this retard :mjlol: He announced that he "ignored" me in The Film Room because i said bad things about a Marvel movie

:laff:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
out of 15000 posts in that thread 90% of them were of him and Brisco jerking off to reddit posts and Tweets with zero retweets :mjlol: :mjlol:

im cool with the thread returning tho :yeshrug:
I had 470 posts in there and max had 2700.

Out of 15k.

Your math doesn’t add up bud. :therethere:

Thanks for your 100+ posts in there tho.