MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
TSC is already better today. I've already called Ed out on his aliases to him directly, but thanks for tagging him. Don't want to break you heart anymore then it already is, but he'll probably just reply with the "I don't even know who he is line" or just ignore it. Sorry you lost your hero Max, but I have faith you'll make it through these dark times you're going through. Him getting banned is a good thing.

I'm going to continue laughing and smiling because that scared little white boy lost the only thing he had going for him in life.

:mjgrin:

You're 60 years old

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
That's your go-to? To miscategorize something that many posters contributed towards - a Polar Plunge donation to the Special Olympics, one that somehow hurt your feelings?

You even project like a Republican, holy shyt.

Check this man's hard drive, do not leave him unsupervised near children.

If fellow posters donated to you taking advantage of mentally retarded children that's on them. :yeshrug: All I know is you were begging. Begging for retards and begging when your bytch threw you out. Guess all those video game hours didn't mean shyt when rent was due, huh?

I'm about to take a nap. Keep letting your hatred build though. I love to see it. Thing is though, try to make it a tad more natural. You sound like an edgelord sometimes Chewy. I need more of that subtle sociopath flavor. I'm going to leave the thread to you now, make me proud champ.

:gladbron::dead:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You're 60 years old

45 and in better shape than most posters on this board, but best believe when I do hit 60 I'll still be in great shape. I work out 4-5 days a week and eat healthy. It's a lifestyle. That's why Max was so scared of me. You're either one of his aliases or one of his groupie hoes hitting all his talking points because you don't have an original thought in your head. You need your daddy Max to guide you on what to say on this message board because you're weak minded. You could have easily checked my profile page to see my exact age. I keep it open unlike you who has to hide yours and mock another posters username because you lack originality and wit.

Today is a great day and TSC got even better without him. Those are facts unlike the lies you make up about my age and used to post in the AEW thread.

:umad:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
If Max has to serve his time, then so be it. He might even turn his life around and find religion while he's in Coli jail.
In the meantime, can we at least get the original Stinks & Reeks threads back? Mods, who do I need to cashapp this $5 to so we can get those threads unbushed?
:jbhmm:
#bringbackthestench :wow:

Daps
If Max has to serve his time, then so be it. He might even turn his life around and find religion while he's in Coli jail.
In the meantime, can we at least get the original Stinks & Reeks threads back? Mods, who do I need to cashapp this $5 to so we can get those threads unbushed?
:jbhmm:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The same 4 posters keep circling back in here too. Damn buddy hurt y’all that bad? :russ:

I'm celebrating. It's not a matter of being hurt. This shyt is hilarious to me. This fool talked all his shyt and dumbass got himself banned. I don't know why posters here are trying to act like he wasn't a back to back WOAT and a shyt poster. I'll keep circling back. I might even post so much I'll reach the amount of posts he had in his AEW thread if i feel like it. I already explained why I hate him.

:blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: This is sadly the only fun place in the TSC. shyt is like going to a wake with dikkriders, haters, well wishers, and a crooked reverend. One time for the shytlord Max:

200w.gif

• Dap
Reactions: 907

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Brehs trip me out on that " Why you commenting if you hate the product?" shyt is so disingenuous. The same reason Marvel and DC stans are the most active in each other's threads. Just like Sony/XBox, Apple/Android, Kobe/LeBron, etc. They're going to chop it up with the "opposition" because that's what you do on a forum.

It's annoying AF at times but the alternative is boring, dry, unseasoned bullshyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Brehs trip me out on that " Why you commenting if you hate the product?" shyt is so disingenuous. The same reason Marvel and DC stans are the most active in each other's threads. Just like Sony/XBox, Apple/Android, Kobe/LeBron, etc. They're going to chop it up with the "opposition" because that's what you do on a forum.

It's annoying AF at times but the alternative is boring, dry, unseasoned bullshyt.

That's why these parts are damn near dead. Its not about the fact that max was batshyt nuts, its the fact that this place felt fun as hell. Damn Stinks/Reeks and etc, its all about opinion and shooting the shyt. Folks reacting like Thanos by himself in his own universe, but fail to see how boring that universe really is.

Gratz I guess. This place is officially Wrestleforums :francis:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

But that side y'all are defending are the ones who are the most on that "Just don't watch/don't comment" bullshyt