MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If you miss the shyt that bad, 90% of it was just reposts from Reddit so you can always go there. Which is ironic because of all the "Reddit cac neckbeard" talk.

I checked in on both threads from time to time and got some laughs, but the stan wars was definitely starting to leak out into other threads.

I don't see a reason to get rid of the threads if posters can keep the beef on wax and keep the stan shyt confined to those threads. If it was up to me just have ONE overall stan thread where ya'll can "playfight" in your own sandbox and post your Reddit links or botches in there.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Y'all nikkas recycle the same ol contrarian talking points and cry when you get any pushback

The core problem is y'all are in denial about being smarks, like sucking WWE's dikk will make it seem like you're not just a nerd on a wrestling forum like the rest of us

See this is how you know you're a stan. When you assume any criticism of your fav little promotion means i'm on "the other side" of your lame ass stan war.

I don't fukk with WWE at all. I haven't watched any WWE shyt since Mania. I've watched and even enjoyed some AEW shyt this year, but because I don't get down on my knees and praise Booker God Tony Khan, that means i suck WWE's dikk?

I don't play that stan shyt for no side :camby:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Grown ass men smh.

"You're getting mad over wrestling", and yet here you nikkas are, woke up in the morning chest tight and angry that the mods got rid of a someone who constantly derailed threads, doxxed, stalked, and wanted to fight other posters over, you guessed it, wrestling.

But y'all supposed to be the "real nikkas" though.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Let's never forget he is a Back to Back WOAT. Even with him and Ed voting with all their aliases he still earned being the shyttiest poster here. Those are facts unlike a lot of the posts in the AEW thread. WOATs are going to WOAT and nobody should be surprised he got banned.

:mjgrin:

@Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Another retard said he'll celebrate when Kane dies. Irrational hate and wrestling seem to go hand and hand.

Oh well, yall will have another nikka making your ass itch just like Max and Da King before him.
Too much of a scared bytch to tag or quote me, huh? I said Glenn Jacobs the politician, not Kane the wrestler, you fukking lying goofball mark:

Glenn just recites Republican talking points verbatim now, he can't even pretend to be Libertarian, like when he cheered the illegal dismantling of Roe v Wade.

He will forever be a joke, I'll celebrate the day he dies.

Trying to gaslight about my righteous fury against a bigot politician? You would only be offended if you agreed with the bullshyt he has said, mask off, figuratively and literally.

I'll celebrate when you die, too, bytch...I'd be a damn liar if I said hearing your demise wouldn't put a pep in my step, all the coward sociopathic bullshyt you've said.

You've been cheering on mentally unhealthy and Republican behavior for years, after pretending to be pro-black, but know I've always seen you for the Candace Owens you are.

Keep invoking my presence, c*nt. Show this board how I fukked you up mentally.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
See this is how you know you're a stan. When you assume any criticism of your fav little promotion means i'm on "the other side" of your lame ass stan war.

I don't fukk with WWE at all. I haven't watched any WWE shyt since Mania. I've watched and even enjoyed some AEW shyt this year, but because I don't get down on my knees and praise Booker God Tony Khan, that means i suck WWE's dikk?

I don't play that stan shyt for no side :camby:
:mjlol: Look at this nikka throwing out the stan label because he has no argument when I've been criticizing the fukk out of AEW and their poor booking, roster management, and aimless TV the past 6 months

We need to have a conversation about TK being a bad booker. Just running shyt like an efed and no continuity from week to week, just good matches and SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENTS
TK is a fukkin' dweeb man. That's some straight Darryl Morey shyt

Even if it's true, that's not some shyt you say as a public representative of a wrestling company. Thin-skinned as fukk
AEW got some problems I think and this show is a microcosm of it all.

Hangman wasn't given a chance in his title reign. Treated like an afterhtought and then mercy killed.

TK piled up ALLLLLL these damn signings just to have em all gag it to the Elite buddies when it matters.

Meanwhile in WWE, Cody is being treated like Jesus on Day Three.

And now on top of that, your world champion is 2 months from 44

So it's like...that grass is greener shyt is looking pretty shaky Tony:beli:

Tony been throwing darts for the past 6 months. Running the company like EWR just putting on good matches and nothing else.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Too much of a scared bytch to tag or quote me, huh? I said Glenn Jacobs the politician, not Kane you fukking mark:

Trying to gaslight about my righteous fury against a bigot politician? You would only be offended, if you agreed with the bullshyt he has said, mask off figuratively and literally.

I'll celebrate when you die, too, bytch...I'd be a damn liar, if I said hearing your demise wouldn't put a pep in my step, all the coward sociopathic bullshyt you've said.

You've been cheering on mentally unhealthy and Republican behavior for years, after pretending to be pro-black, but know I've always seen you for the Candace Owens you are.

Krep invoking my presence, c*nt. Show this board how I fukked you up mentally.

You still diddling those retarded children under the guise of charity? Isn't that why your girlfriend left you or something? You're one of my greatest projects. I love how I cultivated hatred in your heart and it just EATS you up inside. A true success story. I wish you a long life friend as I know it will continue to be miserable and fruitless. Be blessed.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
You still diddling those retarded children under the guise of charity? Isn't that why your girlfriend left you or something? You're one of my greatest projects. I love how I cultivated hatred in your heart and it just EATS you up inside. A true success story. I wish you a long life friend as I know it will continue to be miserable and fruitless. Be blessed.
That's your go-to? To miscategorize something that many posters contributed towards - a Polar Plunge donation to the Special Olympics, one that somehow hurt your feelings?

You even project like a Republican, holy shyt.

Check this man's hard drive, do not leave him unsupervised near children.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's your go-to? To miscategorize something that many posters contributed towards - a Polar Plunge donation to the Special Olympics, one that somehow hurt your feelings?

You even project like a Republican, holy shyt.

Check this man's hard drive, do not leave him unsupervised near children.

If fellow posters donated to you taking advantage of mentally retarded children that's on them. :yeshrug: All I know is you were begging. Begging for retards and begging when your bytch threw you out. Guess all those video game hours didn't mean shyt when rent was due, huh?

I'm about to take a nap. Keep letting your hatred build though. I love to see it. Thing is though, try to make it a tad more natural. You sound like an edgelord sometimes Chewy. I need more of that subtle sociopath flavor. I'm going to leave the thread to you now, make me proud champ.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

TSC is already better today. I've already called Ed out on his aliases to him directly, but thanks for tagging him. Don't want to break you heart anymore then it already is, but he'll probably just reply with the "I don't even know who he is line" or just ignore it. Sorry you lost your hero Max, but I have faith you'll make it through these dark times you're going through. Him getting banned is a good thing.

I'm going to continue laughing and smiling because that scared little white boy lost the only thing he had going for him in life.

:mjgrin: