Mavs .5 game out of playoffs, chose to tank to maybe keep a fringe top 10 pick

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s crazy how I ended up hating the mavs more than kyrie…I actually hope kyrie leaves and goes to a contender for his own interest now…cuban seems directionless when it comes to the team…say what you want about joe tsai but he put his foot down and said he’d rather have a mediocre team that fights their way into the playoffs than to pamper superstars and that’s what he got :troll:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That lottery pick is more important when it comes to improving their team. They can trading it for some 3 and d dudes. They really miss DFS
:francis:
They just want Luka to have high usage. And they’ve learned a ton of bad habits and it’s gonnabe tough to ever change. I can’t see him playing with another star any time soon. Kyrie will do a sign and trade and Dallas will add more guys to stand around shoot 3s and look at Luka

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The league is so young and carefree man. It’s hard as hell to tank vs someone else’s scrubs also.

Who remembers Tony Wroten? Dude averaged 20 on the process Sixers. Most bench players given the chance can score points. And Dallas STILL might have best player on the court in Jaden Hardy. So it wouldnt surprise me at all if Jaden Hardy goes for 30 and some randoms ball out. It will be interesting to see just how far dallas goes to lose this game

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is some hoe ass shyt :childplease:…the arc of the sports morals universe is long, but it bends towards non-bytchassness….Luka is supposed to be one of them ones, he’s okay with this? surely whatever sports gods may be shall smite them through the ages…. MAVS NATION SHALL CRUMBLE!!