Mavs .5 game out of playoffs, chose to tank to maybe keep a fringe top 10 pick

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm surprised they aren't sitting Luka out as well as he's made it clear of playing until the end.

Apparently, it's Slovenian night in Dallas and they have a deal with some Slovenian sponsor on top of that so sitting Luka not gonna cut it for this game lol

Also Lavine, DeRozan and PatBev are all out tonight too. So Bulls down 3 starters cause they have no reason to play at all (they're locked into 10 spot)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Of course they are 🤮

Also just realized the Bulls have nothing to play for either. They are locked into the 10 spot no matter what we might see their bench tonight too

I'm about to drop some cash on Luka overs he's gonna score like 50 tonight
Luka can still win the scoring title. He’s definitely taking 40 shots tonight and sitting the last game if he’s ahead in scoring average

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm surprised they aren't sitting Luka out as well as he's made it clear of playing until the end.
Apparently, it's Slovenian night in Dallas and they have a deal with some Slovenian sponsor on top of that so sitting Luka not gonna cut it for this game lol

Also Lavine, DeRozan and PatBev are all out tonight too. So Bulls down 3 starters cause they have no reason to play at all (they're locked into 10 spot)

Damn lol. See, i was gonna say it's probably a pride thing for Luka, however fleeting. Even tho DAL would prefer to sit him.

To go from a WCFs trip last year and everyone gassing you up/MVP expectations... to "failing" to even win 39 games or do better than an 11th seed... that's a tough pill to swallow even if ppl know it's not his fault. So i figure he didn't want to add "quit while there was still a chance" to cap things off esp after his recent comments, so he figures what's one more game before it's (probably) over.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Them being in this situation is bad enough. That's what Luka will take out of it, not this notion that they didn't fight hard enough for the 10 spot that still likely keeps them out of the playoffs.
So let me get this straight they’ve had epic battles with the clippers where Luka has outplayed Kawhi and PG, they were 20 games better than the 3 seed kings just a year ago, 30 games better than OKC, just 4 games back of Memphis, 1 game behind the eventual champ GS, they added kyrie Irving…but you’re telling me their generational superstar Luka is over there thinking ‘yea we got no shot let’s get this draft pick’. Yea ok

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Of course they are 🤮

Also just realized the Bulls have nothing to play for either. They are locked into the 10 spot no matter what we might see their bench tonight too

I'm about to drop some cash on Luka overs he's gonna score like 50 tonight
I read it’s Slovenia night or some shyt too. Might be a pretty solid lil bet right there

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hear a bunch of loser talk trying to justify this.

Luka can still win the scoring title. He’s definitely taking 40 shots tonight and sitting the last game if he’s ahead in scoring average
see this makes sense. Luka is going to go off to try and secure the scoring title and put on a show.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute wait a minute….

Dallas plays tonight. At home…Levine and damar not playing for chicago… Luka is probably relieved he gets to take all the shots.

Then, OKC and dallas play on Sunday at the same time. Dallas…at home…against the SPURS. OKC with all the pressure playing Memphis

:patrice:

Not only is this even more shameful than I thought, this is gonna get a lot more interesting than people think.

Edit: nvm Dallas sitting Luka after the first quarter :laff::dead::deadrose: this is pathetic

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That lottery pick is more important when it comes to improving their team. They can trading it for some 3 and d dudes. They really miss DFS