'Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution' | Netflix | 80's He-Man sequel | New Season Jan 25th 2024

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You said outside of japan anime refers to an aesthetic and it doesn't lmao

Japanese Anime in America literally means Animation from Japanese, that's all the requirement it needed to be an anime

and i named animes that don't have the "aesthetic" of a what americans typical think is anime

being from japan is a part of the aesthetic.
This He-Man isnt anime :salute: that is all i ever was trying to say in this thread. good day sir

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This He-Man isnt anime :salute: that is all. have a great day sir.
This He-Man isnt anime :salute: that is all i ever was trying to say in this thread. good day sir

Also aesthetic has to do with the over look of something, not where it's from

I can make something that looks exactly like dragon ball and it can be made in america

japanese are just superior at animation, the way things move on the screen, their techniques are better that's why they do all these animations

it's not about the way it looks, they can make it look like whatever they want
well you should've said that instead of saying anime is a certain look in America, which that isn't the case, only somebody who doesn't know anything about film would say that

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah
Ppl keep calling American cartoons anime because they want it to be grown up and get the audience

Just make good shyt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I'm nervous based on the replies in this thread. I'm a late 90's baby/early 00s kid but I actually saw a lot of the OG he man in syndication so I understand the characters at least.

There's not really much lore to it tbh, He Man and his team are the good guys, skeletor and his team are the bad guys. If they made it hopelessly complicated, that's weird as hell.

Sound like the fans of the OG series are upset.

Now if that's the case I have no problem with the show but if it's nonsense I'll pass

Where ya at @Ironman @TheNatureBoy I'd like y'all input :mjgrin:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Sound like the fans of the OG series are upset.

Now if that's the case I got no problem the show out if it's nonsense I'll pass

Where ya at @Ironman @TheNatureBoy I'd like y'all input :mjgrin:
its not shytty, but i feel like i cant really say it good or bad cuz the shyt ended on a cliffhanger. I want to see where they are taking this story before i say its good or bad. I like how they handled man-at-arms. he's dope AF in this. its just a little weird that there really is no he-man, and we just following around teela. and she bytchin about not knowing adam was he-man, and thats been the main thread of the story. "omg i didnt know the real you, you guys lied to me :sadcam:"

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
the 00s series was pretty good
Ehhh I remember the 2011 series as being ok but also living off of Nostalgia.

Finished it and episode 1-3 are a chore to get through but 4-5 gets a lot better. The plot sort of reminds me of the movie Krull

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I thought it was pretty solid! Voice cast was great and the end was a legit surprise. Standouts were Man At Arms, Skeletor, Mer Man and Scareglow. Was also dope how they used the OG vehicles for the armies. Will be checking for part 2.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
from the YT comments :picard: what the fukk happened

She-Man is the Master of the Universe.

Just saw five minuttes of the first episode and I have to say.. it sucked enormously to se Adam like a skinny little bytch and Teela as an angry butthurt transgender weightlifter.. Netflix and the rest of the woke horrorshow can go straight to hell..

I'm going to summarize what's happening, Netflix screwed up another Classic series...

COME ON GUYS LETS GET THOSES DISLIKES UPP !!!

After watching and being lied too, I'm officially canceling my Netflix subscription now. Don't Ike being lied to by a company I give money to every month. This cartoon is trash and so is Kevin Smith for lying to fans along with Netflix.

So not only did they deceive the audience about the protagonist. They also stole the “Black Star” cartoon idea without paying the royalties

So glad this woke piece of garbage is getting shyt on. One day they'll learn...