Master P has been a fraudulent, Wolf ticket salesmen for a while now. Now it seems like everyone is catching on

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don’t think it’s fair to think he’s never had it. What he had 15-20 years ago wouldn’t be relevant today imo

I don’t know why people think business is nice or kind. It isn’t.
Trust I understand. From a business perspective, P just trying to survive and hold onto whatever riches he has. The dude came from the NO in the WOAT timeframe and managed to escape such woes. Poverty in itself is a permanent scar that refuses to heal.

I'm not knocking P's success and backstory, but disappointed with how he allowed a black own business to go up in smoke because of pride, ego, and stubbornness.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But master p is who (fill in the blank) think is

:damn:

Well that’s what the coli and others been saying

And for the record I don’t think shytting on our own is the way to go

Just be careful with anyone business wise

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing this generation does right...exposes what's done in the dark :wow: .

For years, folks were conned including me of how P was this glorified messiah of black excellence.

Only to see the dude is just a grimey greedy dikkrider.

Good to see folks smartening up on P's game.

:childplease: Anyone with a half a brain knew P was a hustler and will hustle you if you're stupid enough to be hustled.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People used to claim Master P was a billionaire...

Probably dudes from his neighborhood thought so.. Everyone else with sense knew he wasn't. Don't get me wrong, he was a independent artist that saw a majority of his money. But he was light years away from being a billionaire. He didn't move enough units to be one.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Probably dudes from his neighborhood thought so.. Everyone else with sense knew he wasn't. Don't get me wrong, he was a independent artist that saw a majority of his money. But he was light years away from being a billionaire. He didn't move enough units to be one.
Not only people from his neigborhood. A lot of hip hop fan believed it.

Master P ran was exaggerated in every sense back then. There was no internet, so people ran with that type of narratives.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Master P is "broke" because of deals that went wrong or because he gave away too much?

:jbhmm:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think Master P is "broke" because of deals that went wrong or because he gave away too much?

:jbhmm:

I didn't say he was broke. Just not a billionaire.. Being a billionaire usually means what you have have combined in your possession.