Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're already in his apartment and supposedly found stuff sympathetic and him pledging himself an ally of ISIS. You know they probably were in all his social media accounts an hour after it happened.
I'm hold myself back from going conspiracy theorist but I always wonder what's found in homes that signals somebody is apart of ISIS. Pamplets, posters, Islamic paintings/words on walls, etc.. and is pledging to ISIS like something you do in public like a christian baptism to where its instantly known that this guy-or any guy pledged himself to ISIS? How do they make these connections?

-not aiming these questions at you:whoa: Just thinking out loud.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aKiwf9e.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol:

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Bet money this is some lone nut....they attached Isis because that's what the American Media does....instill fear. Isis is Us controlled....they don't get exposure unless the gov wants them to

Man....I don't even want to think like that....:merchant:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Firing into a crowd gets you a maybe a dozen and AR-15 isn't even fully automatic. And he had a handgun also. How does no one try to fight back. I mean initially we all probably would run the fukk away.

But no one tried to tackle the guy?
I wanna make a gay joke but I'm not for respect for the victims. :palm:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This is a comment left on a Buju Banton's video (Boom Bye Bye) on Youtube

Brandon Claridgeil y a 40 minutes
This song takes on a whole different meaning after the tragedy in Pulse in Orlando... the largest mass shooting in U.S. history which happened at a gay nightclub. Some may say that this music is not meant to be taken literally, but it is a call to violence against the LGBT community. After this tragedy, I think it is time for Jamaican dancehall artists to condemn murder music once and for all.
Smh