Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Isn't Florida a swing state that trump needed also....

:ohhh:

i don't see this "tragedy" as something Trump could manipulate into boosting himself over Hillary...

if anything HILLARY has alot to gain from this as well...

considering this will also further stimulate the dialogue on GUN CONTROL issues in this country....

a platform she can exploit well with voters across the board...i.e (women, gay, minorities)

also the "powers that be" over at GOLDMAN SACHS fund alot of gun control lobbyists thnk tanks and they got that "bag" ($$$) for hillary guarnteeing her a residency at the WHITE HOUSE :mjpls:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Thanks for the information! Although they're getting weaker, they're still a substantial threat that can increase their numbers at any given time. Can't let them try to build up momentum again which could lead to something even more deadly. Worse thing that can be done with ISIS is to underestimate them because their forces aren't as strong right now. They need to be taken care of ASAP.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How the fukk does 1 guy do this :what:

Some of you love asking dumb questions :mjlol:.

As if bullets aren't specifically designed to tear through flesh, as if guns aren't designed to fire them at fast and powerful rates add that to a crowded and congested area and you get what happened here "bu-bu-bu how did 1 man do this" :pachaha:

Y'all love making yourselves look dumb as fukk. They even said it was a "Shooting"/"Mass Shooting" for dummies like you :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some of you love asking dumb questions :mjlol:.

As if bullets aren't specifically designed to tear through flesh, as if guns aren't designed to fire them at fast and powerful rates add that to a crowded and congested area and you get what happened here "bu-bu-bu how did 1 man do this" :pachaha:

Y'all love making yourselves look dumb as fukk. They even said it was a "Shooting"/"Mass Shooting" for dummies like you :russ:
i'm saying.

You pack a bunch of people in a night club and wonder how more people don't die? Word?

Every time I read body counts, i'm shocked its never 10x more.