Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
so white guy shoots up a movie theatre = mentally unstable
muslim guy shoots up a gay club = terrorism

:stopitslime:

let's just call it exactly what it is, these are mentally sick unstable people, and regardless of race, skin color, religious belief, they will not discriminate.

You have some nerve, bringing sense in this discussion. Where is your automatic hate and disgust?

Ugh, rational logic :scust:

:salute:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What scares me a bit about this is the reach of ISIS. I swear, it seems that they're growing stronger by the day! There has to be away to take them down or things will get even worse from here on out....

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
LGBT community will want and keep it classified as a "Terrorist Attack" (on their community) which means that Terrorism and "Radical Islam" (Muslims) has to be blamed in this instance for it to hold up.

They aint letting this go from "Terror Attack" to "Hate Crime" like what happened in the Dylan Roof situation. Which would allow it to be downplayed.

CNN didn't drop the "Hate Crime" narrative (when the numbers were lower) with quickness for no reason.

This is a comment left on a Buju Banton's video (Boom Bye Bye) on Youtube

Brandon Claridgeil y a 40 minutes
This song takes on a whole different meaning after the tragedy in Pulse in Orlando... the largest mass shooting in U.S. history which happened at a gay nightclub. Some may say that this music is not meant to be taken literally, but it is a call to violence against the LGBT community. After this tragedy, I think it is time for Jamaican dancehall artists to condemn murder music once and for all.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How they make the ISIS connection to the shooter so quick though:mindblown:
They're already in his apartment and supposedly found stuff sympathetic and him pledging himself an ally of ISIS. You know they probably were in all his social media accounts an hour after it happened.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This is a comment left on a Buju Banton's video (Boom Bye Bye) on Youtube

Brandon Claridgeil y a 40 minutes
This song takes on a whole different meaning after the tragedy in Pulse in Orlando... the largest mass shooting in U.S. history which happened at a gay nightclub. Some may say that this music is not meant to be taken literally, but it is a call to violence against the LGBT community. After this tragedy, I think it is time for Jamaican dancehall artists to condemn murder music once and for all.
Well Brandon... fukk off:camby: