Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
CNN's jake tapper has no proof but he continues to say the shooter pledge allegiance to isis. They are really trying to get that narrative out there, it's BS.

Dude had no ties to isis and if anything he was self-radicalized.

If that guy was just a regular american joe then it was just be a hate crime which it was. In dallas we have section of the city where the gays are being shot and beat up all the time, since the victims all says its white guys doing the attack you never hear anything about terrorist attacks.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What scares me a bit about this is the reach of ISIS. I swear, it seems that they're growing stronger by the day! There has to be away to take them down or things will get even worse from here on out....
Who said ISIS is involved
and they've been getting weaker not stronger

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
CNN's jake tapper has no proof but he continues to say the shooter pledge allegiance to isis. They are really trying to get that narrative out there, it's BS.

If that guy was just a regular american joe then it was just be a hate crime which it was. In dallas we have section of the city where the gays are being shot and beat up all the time, since the victims all says its white guys doing the attack you never hear anything about terrorist attacks.
HE said no proof he has ties to ISIS, as in they directed him to carry out the attack. They say they did find evidence he has individually pledge allegence to them though

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

why does it matter? isis must be destroyed regardless.

Millan

Pro
Daps
2016 is on the bullshyt something fierce. Outside of maybe 2001 (mostly 9/11), this is arguably the most universally tragic year I can remember :snoop:

Let me catch up through this thread.
1968 is up there. Frankly it's number 1.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They won't try to make it a islam only thing; they will try to pin it on every "homophobic group", which will include muslims, christians and everybody saying anything about the LGBT movement.

It has to be in this situation to be classified as a "Terrorist Attack" on the LGBT Community.

Classified "Terrorist Attacks" are never forgotten about and trivialised.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
HE said no proof he has ties to ISIS, as in they directed him to carry out the attack. They say they did find evidence he has individually pledge allegence to them though

Yes you're right. I got that part of the information mixed up. Seems like they're really trying to tie this to ISIS.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What scares me a bit about this is the reach of ISIS. I swear, it seems that they're growing stronger by the day! There has to be away to take them down or things will get even worse from here on out....

Bet money this is some lone nut....they attached Isis because that's what the American Media does....instill fear. Isis is Us controlled....they don't get exposure unless the gov wants them to

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
aKiwf9e.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Who said ISIS is involved
and they've been getting weaker not stronger

ISIS has been getting weaker? That is definitely news to me. And I misreported information about the ties to ISIS although they're leaning heavy towards that direction so I wouldn't be surprised if they were to conclude it was ISIS related.