Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Look at this stupid ass "phonecall":

Police: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Mateen; In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

Police: What?

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

Police: Ok, What's your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

Police: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Police: Where in Orlando?

[End of call].

We're supposed to believe that he jumped straight into the convo with a Islamic prayer, the dispatch officer did not know what he was talking about.
But in the 50 second phonecall, he manages to let it be known that he is Arabic, that he commited the shootings, who he pledges allegience to and where he is (like Orlando is not a big ass place) :comeon: and thats it, doesn't even say his name (even though he was asked twice).

And look at their reasoning for not releasing the audio:

Why was Orlando 911 transcript redacted?
In a statement released Monday afternoon, the Department of Justice said it redacted the transcript to avoid giving the killer a platform for "hateful propaganda" but it had unfortunately become a distraction.

Just release the audio so we can make our own minds up about his reasons to kill people

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this stupid ass "phonecall":

Police: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Mateen; In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

Police: What?

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

Police: Ok, What's your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

Police: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Police: Where in Orlando?

[End of call].

We're supposed to believe that he jumped straight into the convo with a Islamic prayer, the dispatch officer did not know what he was talking about.
But in the 50 second phonecall, he manages to let it be known that he is Arabic, that he commited the shootings, who he pledges allegience to and where he is (like Orlando is not a big ass place) :comeon: and thats it, doesn't even say his name (even though he was asked twice).

And look at their reasoning for not releasing the audio:

Why was Orlando 911 transcript redacted?
In a statement released Monday afternoon, the Department of Justice said it redacted the transcript to avoid giving the killer a platform for "hateful propaganda" but it had unfortunately become a distraction.

Just release the audio so we can make our own minds up about his reasons to kill people

They believe people are stupid enough to believe Afghanis know Arabic......:mjlol::laff: @the cac mamba

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
1. Yes 2. No 3. No 4. No 5. No 6. No
So can you tell what happened to some of the more high profile people that were killed in these attacks?

Like Clementa Pinckney in Charleston? This a real person that was well known to his community beforehand.

Is he make believe :lupe:

What happened to him :lupe:

I'd prefer you to answer and not a lunatic ranting in a YouTube video please

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So can you tell what happened to some of the more high profile people that were killed in these attacks?

Like Clementa Pinckney in Charleston? This a real person that was well known to his community beforehand.

Is he make believe :lupe:

What happened to him :lupe:

I'd prefer you to answer and not a lunatic ranting in a YouTube video please

Clementa Pinckney was a real person. However this shooting was staged( a drill)

Active-shooter-drill-on-the-day-of-the-Charleston-church-shooting-1024x666.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, yeah for sure. Makes total sense. I'm with you 100% here.

So was he killed? You forgot to answer that part.

If the event was a drill it was a drill but in order for it to look real, they had to show evidence. There are ways that they could have molded a silicone face face for the funeral. However it's a guessing game.

He probably safe and sound under another name in gov't. protective custody.

The other victims have criminal records who could have wanted their records scrubbed to start anew...

Example: Orange County, FL - Deonka Deidra Drayton Arrested | US Inquirer

Young
Florida Jail Arrest Records Search

Old
Xavier Emmanuel Serranorosado Arrest History

th

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If the event was a drill it was a drill but in order for it to look real, they had to show evidence. There are ways that they could have molded a silicone face face for the funeral. However it's a guessing game.

He probably safe and sound under another name in gov't. protective custody.

The other victims have criminal records who could have wanted their records scrubbed to start anew...

Example: Orange County, FL - Deonka Deidra Drayton Arrested | US Inquirer

Young
Florida Jail Arrest Records Search

Old
Xavier Emmanuel Serranorosado Arrest History

th

Yeah the ol' fake face funeral eh, that's how they get ya