Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
There is no evidence he was there that night. Its nice you seen the casket but brings nothing to the proof.

Like i said previously i understand youre in deep.....There is nothing thats going to get you to let go of your argument.

Even if you could get medical records, recordings etc at this point you would claim they are faked (because they werent immediately available).

A lot of CT'ist like to believe they are critical thinkers, but actually tend to have confirmation bias.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why is this stickied if this site shyts on the gays lol

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So what's the verdict on this? I think he's a undercover queer who got caught in his feelings, not a terrorist,

Also think he didn't say help spare black people, the black girls are bwdwenches and we're seeking cac approval. Even if lesbian.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like i said previously i understand youre in deep.....There is nothing thats going to get you to let go of your argument.

Even if you could get medical records, recordings etc at this point you would claim they are faked (because they werent immediately available).

A lot of CT'ist like to believe they are critical thinkers, but actually tend to have confirmation bias.
Nothing provided from you but a link with a empty obituary. How does this equal this event real because you showed me 1% of the argument? Bias doesnt mean being wrong.