Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
After watching alot of these videos :patrice: not sure what's going on. How can a club that small with 9 parking spaces hold 100's of people? Why does alot of the footage make the situation look even shadier? Like victims being carried with no visible wounds? The spanish cat saying he got shot in the hand but had no wounds on his hands on tv? I think with technology today more people are waking up and the people outside the system are more tech savy then in the system.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching alot of these videos :patrice: not sure what's going on. How can a club that small with 9 parking spaces hold 100's of people? Why does alot of the footage make the situation look even shadier? Like victims being carried with no visible wounds? The spanish cat saying he got shot in the hand but had no wounds on his hands on tv? I think with technology today more people are waking up and the people outside the system are more tech savy then in the system.
Bu bu but you cant say that cause my cousin's uncle's nephew's sister's friend who has a friend whose relative was there and it was real.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Bu bu but you cant say that cause my cousin's uncle's nephew's sister's friend who has a friend whose relative was there and it was real.
I am not completely ruling out that a shooting happen and a few people died but I know how these things work and how fbi trick people or set them up. This shooter aint some ordinary lone gun men thats for sure he connected some how or some type of asset.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not completely ruling out that a shooting happen and a few people died but I know how these things work and how fbi trick people or set them up. This shooter aint some ordinary lone gun men thats for sure he connected some how or some type of asset.
I exposed it in the other thread on this. He didnt kill anyone. There is no proof of that. He participated in the drill just like the others.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I exposed it in the other thread on this. He didnt kill anyone. There is no proof of that. He participated in the drill just like the others.
What is the end game of running a drill like this? Besides keeping people scared and using this as a pretext to take our guns. Can't see any other end game for something like this? Are these rituals or sacrifices or something?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the end game of running a drill like this? Besides keeping people scared and using this as a pretext to take our guns. Can't see any other end game for something like this? Are these rituals or sacrifices or something?
There are many agendas in this. 1. Views( addressed online or in public) of different groups( mainly LGBTQ) seen as a hate crime. 2. Deem people's whose views or political affiliates as a threat to the party in charge as a mental illness and wont be able to buy a gun. 3. Put restrictions or banning people from having guns on no fly list or any list( public or secret). 4. Minimize fire power to a 6 shooter for all citizens then down to nothing.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Nothing provided from you but a link with a empty obituary. How does this equal this event real because you showed me 1% of the argument? Bias doesnt mean being wrong.

I know my relation to the event means nothing to you. The type of "proof" you require can compromise people, and its not worth it to win an internet argument.

In text, no audio. Keep drinking

Uncalled for breh :francis: