Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: Constantly negging with no response like people really give a fukk :heh: posting in a autistic manner, you're implying because I'm a weird fukk myself, you can't be weird yourself. It's not mutually exclusive my g. That said, you're giving me too much credit. Jokes have punchlines and set-ups. So technically, I'm not making jokes, but that aside you're not wrong in that respect.

:jbhmm: Let's not deflect from the discussion at hand, however. So what do you think happened?

Don't bother my friend they( @Endiphrint @mrken12 @Money Mase) and folks like them believe the cac media. The same media that makes black folks look like savages, thugs and idiots. The same media that had Obama call ISIS thugs and Freddie Grey protestors thugs and never seen that connection. The same media that makes cops look like the heroes and can't do no wrong.

These same people will make threads about cac this and cac that but stay following the people they hate. So instead of making their points in this thread, they come in and ridicule, laugh at those who have facts they can't debunk. I've challenge them for a healthy debate and discussion but none have taken the offer. I think they scared to come out their box.