Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was reading through the thread after the fact, and that stuck out as an arrogant post.

Ok now that 1 a$$hole is found to be gay, you change your mind on a religion followed by over a 1 billion people?

IMO there's nothing wrong with modern day Islam except for its interpretations by a select few. A select few who are often found to be mentally ill, brainwashed or with ulterior political motives. As a mod, you if anyone should be the one who abstains from painting everyone with the same brush.

I wasn't criticizing the people themselves who practice Islam, but the state of which Islam is in.

And enough with the drawing that I am so type of anti-Islamic person, when I have argued against Angola banning Islam in this thread.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/angola-and-islam-ban-whats-the-story-thus-far.435311/

But more importantly I don't HAVE to like a certain religion if I don't want to, its about tolerating others. I don't HAVE to like gays, but I tolerate them everyday of my lives even in school.

Oh please there were much more prejudices posts directed towards Islam than the one I posted(my one was just attacking modern Islan and not Islam as a whole) and yet you somehow focus on my one.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol as always something that doesn't fit with the narrative they are trying to sell comes out. He apparently rang 911 to pledge alliegence to ISIS yea lol ok.

He wasnt the shooter, he is Lee Harvey Oswald.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I wasn't criticizing the people themselves who practice Islam, but the state of which Islam is in.

And enough with the drawing that I am so type of anti-Islamic person, when I have argued against Angola banning Islam in this thread.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/angola-and-islam-ban-whats-the-story-thus-far.435311/

But more importantly I don't HAVE to like a certain religion if I don't want to, its about tolerating others. I don't HAVE to like gays, but I tolerate them everyday of my lives even in school.

Oh please there were much more prejudices posts directed towards Islam than the one I posted(my one was just attacking modern Islan and not Islam as a whole) and yet you somehow focus on my one.

Good posts in that thread. Tolerance regardless of personal beliefs should perpetuate peace. If only more people thought like that. Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
makes sense.
:ufdup::whoo:
I have been watching the news for a fukin day. I couldn't sleep. All they were talking about was Isis. Bill o Reilly on TV last night saying we have to go to war n wipe them out as well as other news broadcasters. Mark my words war just on Isis is coming. On the ground not just air strikes. More lives lost over a lie. Its just brainwashing. O ya they r responsible for The Orlando Killings. Largest mass shooting in American history. Everyone is going to be drinking the juice they will pass a bill then 200,000 troops are headed east. Its just that simple. I play a lot of strategy games like StarCraft & Warcraft the OG 1. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Good posts in that thread. Tolerance regardless of personal beliefs should perpetuate peace. If only more people thought like that. Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

Again I DO NOT have issues with the people who practice Islam. I have some members in my family who are apart of the Nation of Islam and I met some very nice Muslim's. But I will never ever convert to Islam in a million years, because I am just not a fan of the lifestyle i.e no drinking, opposing ideal worship, praying five times a day(don't have time for that), having to memorize a book that is not even of your native language, conservatism towards females, can't even shake females hands(this happened to me recently...), unmarried sex is not allowed(I think), no pork and other things.

Islam is just too conservative for my way of life...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
another mentally disturbed patient - bipolar disorder according to his ex-wife

suppressing his homosexual feelings probably just led to more anger

didn't even end up having any link to terrorist groups
FBI is looking like a complete joke right now. They're absolutely worthless and incompetent. They were jumping to conclusions just hours after the shooting and ended up looking stupid.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Brehs I've been telling you off rip this one had a fish smell to it. Now, I'm a weedhead type nikka but I'm not big on consiracies like that but this one ain't right :patrice:

When this first happened they reported that buddy said his name but didn't release it for hours :jbhmm:. Then before he's even identified they go the ISIS route and not a hate crime route even though it was a gay club :usure:. For real? A shooting at a gay club and people go ISIS :why:
And now my guy was homo. Don't add up. It's getting spooky brehs, Trump getting that vote by any means

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Again I DO NOT have issues with the people who practice Islam. I have some members in my family who are apart of the Nation of Islam and I met some very nice Muslim's. But I will never ever convert to Islam in a million years, because I am just not a fan of the lifestyle i.e no drinking, opposing ideal worship, praying five times a day(don't have time for that), having to memorize a book that is not even of your native language, conservatism towards females, can't even shake females hands(this happened to me recently...), unmarried sex is not allowed(I think), no pork and other things.

Islam is just too conservative for my way of life...

Fair enough, do you man.