Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This may sound far-fetched but I believe there is an agenda to replace the black struggle with the gay struggle. People already stay comparing the two, as if they are even remotely similar. With this bullshyt story coming out, it will seem like an analogy. As if blacks somehow have a leg up in society over gays. And we know that's all bullshyt. I feel like there has been a competition in the last few years over whose had it worse.

Not far-fetched at all. Actually I've been saying for a couple years that the gay and feminist struggle, while both legit for their own internal reasons, have been used to diminish the Black and other "Non-White" ( = Arab) struggle, especially in Europe. Both went from being painted as victims of racism to "enforcers" of sexism and homophobia. Damn near EVERY article you will read in France or Belgium about sexism or homophobia will work in some kind of link with immigration and/or Islam, obviously avoiding to tackle "white on white" sexism and homophobia. Whenever sexism and homophobia are brought up, it's always about the most "visible" aspect : physical agression. And you can be sure that the origin of the perpetrator will be mentionned. Sometimes they Black, sometimes they Arab, sometimes they white. However, the systemic sexism and homophobia, that translates in the professionnal sphere and whatnot is only talked about with statistics. So it's "dehumanized" : people blame the "system", not the people in power (WHITE men, mostly). Feminists and Gay rights activists follow the trend, and they focus their energy on Blakcs and Arabs, forgetting that sexism and homophobia did not wait for either group to be entrenched in Western socities, and forgetting that sexism and homophobia are even higher in Eastern countries where you dont have significant Black or Arab populations. Exact same pattern was used for antisemitism : whenever the word is used now, it's always in relation to Blacks and Arabs, immigration and Islam. Like Europe didn't invent antisemitism and didn't kill the most Jews because of it over history. (Yes, ALL of Europe. Not only German Nazis and not only during WW2).

This is why I don't care one bit any more about feminism and Gay Rights. I mean I'm cool with em getting all the rights and having equality, no issue with that at all, and i'll support any victim/whatever AS AN INDIVIDUAL. But I no longer speak out for either group because I believe both have been mostly about putting Black and Arab men down these past years, and have been used by right-wingers to further stigmatize both populations.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The hell are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

Be an islamophobic mod brehs :scustmax:

Why are you replying to an old post when I take back whats said considering I taken back what I said due to the attacker most likely being gay himself.

And note I said MODERN Islam and yes the Mongols did hurt the religion. And I have argued against Islamophobia...

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
it's so funny that these retards are more worried about a word rather than fixing this, you can call this whatever the fukk you want, who cares.

I agree. I think Trump is also playing on the fears of the ignorant by going through such measures.

:scust: at the people who support trump.