Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I agree. I think Trump is also playing on the fears of the ignorant by going through such measures.

:scust: at the people who support trump.

There's a large part of America on board to vote Trump no matter what, the people he's converting with these tactics are voters who are on the fence and people who didn't plan to vote but will vote for Trump because "hes right about the Muslims"

It's wild to me how many people are in denial about Trumps chances of winning, it's almost like they're completely oblivious about the country they live in.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Im laughing at the terrorists who said that he was one of them :russ:

:mjlol: out there like

full

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
police report says he called them and declared ISIS:yeshrug:

criminals visit places to scope out were everything is. Exits, entrances etc.
Did you hear the recordings of his alleged 911 calls?:usure:

I just hear billions/trillions of $$$$$ going into these cacs pockets for more WAR.:comeon:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Why are you replying to an old post when I take back whats said considering I taken back what I said due to the attacker most likely being gay himself.

And note I said MODERN Islam and yes the Mongols did hurt the religion. And I have argued against Islamophobia...

I was reading through the thread after the fact, and that stuck out as an arrogant post.

Ok now that 1 a$$hole is found to be gay, you change your mind on a religion followed by over a 1 billion people?

IMO there's nothing wrong with modern day Islam except for its interpretations by a select few. A select few who are often found to be mentally ill, brainwashed or with ulterior political motives. As a mod, you if anyone should be the one who abstains from painting everyone with the same brush.