Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
All the islamophobes are mad quiet now :sas1:

as usual their hatred is not rooted in reality or logic

they see a billion people living peacefully and then 1 person that is violent out of that 1 billion and they completely ignore the facts just to justify hatred

their always online, seems they dont have a social life either

im done debating with Islamophobes and I urge everyone else to just ignore them, they want to get a rise out of us and once you disprove their claims they just disappear waiting for the next opportunity to further their hateful agenda

if you're muslim and see someone posting hatred and islamophobia just ignore them, dont engage or argue just live your life happy and PEACFULLY :blessed:

they say all muslims are inherently violent

whats the first thing a muslim says when they see another? Asalaam waliakum

translation

may peace be with you

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
So what?

Some people here may know that I used to be Muslim. I've heard shyt in masjids, I've overheard conversations by supposedly moderate Muslims. Yeah, most of them may not have it in them to carry out attacks like this, but enough of them are very sympathetic to radicalist views. Once they start getting some real numbers, things will get real ugly. Im just being honest breh.

:duck:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
full

:dead: He's grasping for straws. Talking bout bu bu bu. Just take your L and gtfo! Your agenda didn't work this time. :camby:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
All the islamophobes are mad quiet now :sas1:

as usual their hatred is not rooted in reality or logic

they see a billion people living peacefully and then 1 person that is violent out of that 1 billion and they completely ignore the facts just to justify hatred

their always online, seems they dont have a social life either

im done debating with Islamophobes and I urge everyone else to just ignore them, they want to get a rise out of us and once you disprove their claims they just disappear waiting for the next opportunity to further their hateful agenda

if you're muslim and see someone posting hatred and islamophobia just ignore them, dont engage or argue just live your life happy and PEACFULLY :blessed:

they say all muslims are inherently violent

whats the first thing a muslim says when they see another? Asalaam waliakum

translation

may peace be with you

Yep! 100. thecacmamba is in hiding until the next attack.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Gotta love it. Alex Jones is basically running for the Executive Office. :mjlol: if it weren't so :snoop:

Hillary Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism' - CNNPolitics.com

In a separate interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends," also on Monday, Trump continued to criticize the Obama administration's anti-terror efforts and even hinted at some hidden motivation for Obama.
"We're led by a man who is very -- look, we're led by a man that either is not tough not smart, or he's got something else in mind. And the something else in mind, you know, people can't believe it. People cannot believe, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and he can't even mention the words radical Islamic terrorism. There's something going on. It's inconceivable. There's something going on," he said.

it's so funny that these retards are more worried about a word rather than fixing this, you can call this whatever the fukk you want, who cares.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
how did he carry all those rounds in the club? :patrice:
how breh enter the club with all those rounds and not get stopped by security tho?:jbhmm:

nikkas was just letting him reload magazine clips in between each round?:sas2:

I can tell theres not too many shooters on the coli :mjpls:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So this was some gay on gay crime? :martin:

How can you be homophobic if you are gay?:jbhmm:

Dude is basically a unicorn if you think about it.
Crazy that people have such a firm mental grasp that black people can be racist against themselves/"c00ns" yet not have the same understanding about other groups. Just as a woman can be misogynist, a gay person can be homophobic and hate himself.

Peep that Milo guy who writes for Brietbart. Dude is a Jewish gay man who wears Nazi items and hates on homosexuality...