Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:manny: There are a lot of monsters here dude.

Hatemongers and fascists come in all shapes and colors.

@cook and @Brooklynzson need to reign in this madness asap.

Its truly disgusting to see supposed "blacks men" speak such evil :beli:

Do u not see how easy yall make it for white agents to come here and "speak such evil" and get away with it?? Black people are not the only race of people who post here and they are not the only ones making ignorant comments in this thread. I get tired of yall trying to pretend like there isnt a LARGE demographic of white people who post here....alot of whom probably post on those racist, bigoted sites yall try so hard to compare to the Coli.

Alot of white folks are hiding their hands on this website while yall run with this all black coli myth.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Do u not see how easy yall make it for white agents to come here and "speak such evil" and get away with it?? Black people are not the only race of people who post here and they are not the only ones making ignorant comments in this thread. I get tired of yall trying to pretend like there isnt a LARGE demographic of white people who post here....alot of whom probably post on those racist, bigoted sites yall try so hard to compare to the Coli.

Alot of white folks are hiding their hands on this website while yall run with this all black coli myth.

Why do you think I said...."supposed ""black men""

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think I said...."supposed ""black men""
I hear u just pointing that out since it appears to be a narrative running here that everybody posting on the coli is black when it couldn't be further from the truth.

I just don't like the views and opinions being expressed on this site being automatically thrown onto black people. That's what THEY want u to think. It's ignorant motherfukkers from ALL races posting on this site

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The FBI failed.

They failed the American people.

How is somebody on the FBI watchlist and you make contact with them and they still purchase guns legally?

Soon as he bought the guns he should have been flagged.

What's the point of the FBI watchlist if you do nothing with it?

What's the point of the interviews?

How do you even get on the FBI watchlist?
Again look at who his dad was associated with. Cash brings privilege. Connects bring privilege.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:snooze: I'm so sick of these stupid conspiracy videos.

It comes out EVERY time there's a mass shooting. Do people realize that there are fukked up people that do fukked up things? Like I said, this is real life, people are dead, they didn't get taken to a underground oasis in Bora Bora :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It comes out EVERY time there's a mass shooting. Do people realize that there are fukked up people that do fukked up things? Like I said, this is real life, people are dead, they didn't get taken to a underground oasis in Bora Bora :heh:
At some point, statistics has to kick in :pachaha:

Like...my nikka...you're basically pushing that 100% of acts of violence are false flags.

Just cause you know what the word is, doesn't mean you can predict all of them