Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
My homegirl who live in Orlando sent me this. She's been to the club before & at least one from her school died that night.

33p59oz.png

Plot turn..

Isis is here brehs

Summer 16:merchant:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Playing dirty not clean :wow:

Out front of the gay club, looking like a football team :whew:

All reppin one thing :damn:

Looking for reveeennnge :mjcry:

Yooooooo oh shyt

:wow:

But on the real.. Yall boys be safe this summer. This shyt is only going to get worse

Don't let them fool you into turning over your only defense mechanisms... But Omar and Humduhalll have theirs :sas2:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It's gotten worse.

A lot of these comments are particularly vile.

Owners of this site are gonna have to reign some of that stuff in or we are gonna have a full blown hate site soon
It's slowing turning into a hate site, to be honest. dumb asses can't go 5 seconds without calling someone a CAC
TLR has always been a wreck. It's just people trying too hard.

You all should skim through this thread from a few years back. A city performs a good act for a kid with leukemia and you got militants wishing death on him. Nothing surprises me about TLR.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Obama is so fukking annoying I'm just counting down the days this clown leaves office. We have a spineless weak coward leading us at a time when we need the opposite. Then the alternative is Trump or Clinton. :snoop: This country is so fukked. :scust:

Spineless yet he's killed the most terrorists by any president

Stop spewing cac Fox News propaganda

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ignore/condone the atrocities white people have committed brehs
Who said anything about ignore? Whites have committed the most atrocities out of any race, and continue to. But this is about Muslim extremism and pointing the fingers at another race or diverting attention to another race means letting them off. As far as I'm concerned both as bad as each other and I'm not gonna buy into the poor victimised Muslim they want to portray.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the feeling that of Isis were to target homos, most people low key will be okay with it. :sas2: