Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
he wasn't taken off the list. but you can't arrest some for pre-crime. Ya'll dont wanna see how shyt looks when dudes are getting disappeared out here in the sake of crime prevention.
How was he able to get a gun, a machine gun(?) in fact?

If he was interviewed twice by the fbi and STILL remained on the list ,YET Got his hands on a Legal ( if I'm wrong, fair enough) gun.....

I wouldn't be surprised if the fbi let this one slide......knowing he was about to do something fukked up

America loves a tragedy, sadly....

Again if I'm wrong, fair enough

Mojoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The cause
i dont see this is a terrorist attack in the sense of ISIS, Al Quiada, and whoever else the new boogey man enemy is. Its a case of a mentally unstable individual who never felt accepted, hated everything about life and wanted to be a somebody in death... what " terrorist" calls 911 to proclaim his affiliation to ISIS before committing there act? This cat was a wanna be somebody.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
the shooters father just posted an anti-gay message on facebook condoning the murder of gay people
Orlando shooting gunman Omar Mateen father Seddique Mateen a Taliban supporter says God will punish gays

He then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."

I hate to c/s the father in any way because he seems ignorant.....but honestly if every religious person maintained this view, then the world would be better off. Let God send the fakkits to hell if he is displeased with their acts; but that has NOTHING to do with you. Too bad he didn't teach this to his son.....

It's one thing to be disgusted with the gay lifestyle. But when you hurt/kill a gay person who did nothing to you (or defend someone who does the act, like some evil-ass nikkas are doing in this thread) then YOU'RE the problem

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Can't fool all the people all the time:yeshrug:

If you perceive it as "ruined", then hey, that's your choice:manny:

I'm sure 85% of this site will throw you a dap 'a thon for calling out the "loonies":ehh:
you think you special or something? 90% of the youtube comments look just like yours. Some of ya'll are too damn smart for your own good :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How was he able to get a gun, a machine gun(?) in fact?

If he was interviewed twice by the fbi and STILL remained on the list ,YET Got his hands on a Legal ( if I'm wrong, fair enough) gun.....

I wouldn't be surprised if the fbi let this one slide......knowing he was about to do something fukked up

America loves a tragedy, sadly....

Again if I'm wrong, fair enough
Obama JUST said this dude:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol.. Pre crime arrests yall..

Can you imagine the lawsuits for pre crime arrests :mindblown:

Brehs you think we have it bad now.. Imagine getting locked for being black with a beard and walking in a mosq
Sounds like Jim Crow
Basically.

The FBI isn't stupid, but they aren't about to have us descend into total chaos either.

obama knows these threats exist, but he can't be stoking flames out here when idiots online will start some vigilante shyt and start citizen arresting random people.

They KNOW who the suspects are. But its taking a gamble every time you wait for them to slip up.

The FBI is basically doing this with all these suspects:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America is full of shyt. As a parent, it has a history of being violent towards people who are different based on religious beliefs with no repercussion and they really want to get mad when the children (citizens) behave in the same way? American troops are probably blowing up a village of innocent women and children simply because they refuse to "get in line". I'm always saddened for lost of lives, but America needs to get fukking real. Don't tell me as a citizen what I need and need not do, how about you set a better fukking example?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The FBI failed.

They failed the American people.

How is somebody on the FBI watchlist and you make contact with them and they still purchase guns legally?

Soon as he bought the guns he should have been flagged.

What's the point of the FBI watchlist if you do nothing with it?

What's the point of the interviews?

How do you even get on the FBI watchlist?

Last edited: