Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Don't have much to say about it on this other than that I'm very sad that this happened and I think we need to really examine the attitudes that lead to these type of atrocities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The FBI failed.

They failed the American people.

How is somebody on the FBI watchlist and you make contact with them and they still purchase guns legally?

Soon as he bought the guns he should have flagged.

What's the point of the FBI watchlist if you do nothing with it?

What's the point of the interviews?

How do you even get on the FBI watchlist?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont see this is a terrorist attack in the sense of ISIS, Al Quiada, and whoever else the new boogey man enemy is. Its a case of a mentally unstable individual who never felt accepted, hated everything about life and wanted to be a somebody in death... what " terrorist" calls 911 to proclaim his affiliation to ISIS before committing there act? This cat was a wanna be somebody.

Its not a terror attack. Its clear cut this man was suffering from mental illness. His ex-wife said it and said he was bipolar. He had no ties to isis or or group overseas. He was an open racist and avid nypd supporter according to his coworkers. Dude was mentally ill.

What funny is they didnt even wait for the facts before claiming terrorism. but in charleston they tried to rule out terrorism from the beginning even though dylan roof planned it out, targeted that specific church for its historic and political relevance and targeted and assassinated a black state senator that he knew would be there. Its amazing how that cant be terrorism when a white man does it.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Some of you guys are really horrible people. A guy goes into a club and shoots 50 people and you're happy because they were gay people? :what:You sound like white people in the comment sections of racial issues.

First off that's a terrible outlook to have on something like this. This could've been anywhere, a hetero club,a supermarket, a burger king lobby. Who's to say the next time it won't be some guy with a immense hatred of black people clapping up a predominately black function.

Secondly, not everyone in a gay club is gay. Hetero girls go to gay clubs because they don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted all night and to hang with their gay friends, dancers go because they get paid to come in and dance, it is what it is. no rule that you have to be gay to work in a gay club. A hetero guy that I worked with in a club years ago who had the night off found out that every guy on the security team but him died last night. Another straight guy with a wife and 3 kids is dead too.

Right now my facebook is full of people begging,pleading,and posting pictures of loved ones and hoping someone has any information while trying to stay strong and not face the reality that their brother,sister,cousin,aunt,uncle,best friend,cool coworker,or neighbor is one of the dead or in the hospital dying but at this point its pretty obvious what phone call they're going to get.That's not something i'd be happy about. Regardless of whether you agree with their lifestyle or not,being happy that 50+ people who were out just enjoying their lives not bother anyone got murdered is straight up clown shyt. Grow the fukk up.
Real talk.

:salute: to this post.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys are really horrible people. A guy goes into a club and shoots 50 people and you're happy because they were gay people? :what:You sound like white people in the comment sections of racial issues.

First off that's a terrible outlook to have on something like this. This could've been anywhere, a hetero club,a supermarket, a burger king lobby. Who's to say the next time it won't be some guy with a immense hatred of black people clapping up a predominately black function.

Secondly, not everyone in a gay club is gay. Hetero girls go to gay clubs because they don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted all night and to hang with their gay friends, dancers go because they get paid to come in and dance, it is what it is. no rule that you have to be gay to work in a gay club. A hetero guy that I worked with in a club years ago who had the night off found out that every guy on the security team but him died last night. Another straight guy with a wife and 3 kids is dead too.

Right now my facebook is full of people begging,pleading,and posting pictures of loved ones and hoping someone has any information while trying to stay strong and not face the reality that their brother,sister,cousin,aunt,uncle,best friend,cool coworker,or neighbor is one of the dead or in the hospital dying but at this point its pretty obvious what phone call they're going to get.That's not something i'd be happy about. Regardless of whether you agree with their lifestyle or not,being happy that 50+ people who were out just enjoying their lives not bother anyone got murdered is straight up clown shyt. Grow the fukk up.

So you are just finding out the coli is full of hating mongering psychopaths no better than their white counterparts that they bytch about incessantly? :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you are just finding out the coli is full of hating mongering psychopaths no better than their white counterparts that they bytch about incessantly? :dwillhuh:
It's gotten worse.

A lot of these comments are particularly vile.

Owners of this site are gonna have to reign some of that stuff in or we are gonna have a full blown hate site soon

Last edited:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
48859824.cached.jpg

Gay American Imam Daayiee Abdullah ‘Heartbroken’ by Orlando Murders

‘The goal of’ these murders ‘is to sequester and keep us hidden.’
“Heartbroken” was the one-word response from Imam Daayiee Abdullah, America’s only openly gay imam, to the attack that took the lives of 49 people at a popular gay night club in Orlando.

“Historically, the LGBT community has suffered violence on an individual basis in America,” said the 62-year-old African-American imam, who’s also a lawyer. “We have seen it from isolated cases like Matthew Shepard’s murder to 28 members of the LGBT community being killed in a fire targeting a gay night club in New Orleans in 1978 and the list goes on.” He added: “the goal of this violence is to sequester and keep us (gays) hidden because some are afraid of change and of people who are different.”

But while America has seen no shortage of anti-gay violence and prejudice, the Orlando attack was unprecedented in its death toll. The gunman, Omar Mateen, reportedly pledged his allegiance to ISIS, but details are still emerging about his mental state and motivations.

Whatever a person’s motives, it’s “easy access to guns,” said Abdullah, that allows someone who hates a minority group to easily commit mass shootings, a point—the exact point President Obama made Sunday, the 18th time this president has spoken to Americans after a mass shooting. Just one year ago this month, he spoke after Dylann Roof murdered nine African Americans in a South Carolina church, motivated by his white supremacist views.

“Nowhere in the Quran does it say punish homosexuals,” said Abdullah, a scholar in Quranic and Sharia interpretation, who added that even in the verified teachings of the Prophet Mohammad there is no support for killing gays.

But, he said, “I can’t deny some Muslims do” have a serious problem with gays, and that some Muslims have been taught that gays need to be punished or even killed. ISIS has murdered homosexuals, and five Muslim countries (out of more than 50) still have a death penalty for homosexuality on the books.

“The actions of ISIS in killing gays is fueled by a perverted understanding of Islam. An understanding typically learned by word of mouth, not an actual reading of the text and understanding of the principles of Islam,” Abdullah added.

While Muslim Americans and the LGBT community have teamed up on issues like fighting for anti-bullying legislation to advocating for human rights for Palestinians, “some Muslims prefer to put their heads in the sand or be silent when others are spewing hateful comments about the LGBT community,” he remarked. “We need more Muslims worldwide to speak out to counter the hate so that those who harbor such horrible views realize their views are not consistent with our faith.

It’s been inspiring for Abdullah to hear his fellow Muslim Americans standing in solidarity with his fellow members of the LGBT community in the common fight against homophobia and Islamophobia—including at a press conference Sunday organized by CAIR and featuring leaders from numerous other American, Muslim groups speaking of Muslims standing “shoulder to shoulder” with their LGBT peers in the face of this hate crime.

Still the Imam hoped to see even more from members of the community who have remained on the sidelines. “It’s not just about speaking out, but creating a Muslim community where perverted interpretations of the Islamic faith are immediately countered—both in person and online where ISIS recruits.”

Imam Abdullah went further, adding that while leaders of Muslim American groups have denounced violence, “it’s now time for Muslims worldwide to “engage in that as well.”

“If not, next they [the extremists] may be coming for you.”

Given that this attack happened only days after many Americans were moved by their first exposure to a Muslim funeral, for an American icon, the question for many will be who truly represents Islam in America: Muhammad Ali or the shooter in Orlando?

The answer depends on if you want to divide or unite us.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's gotten worse.

A lot of this comments are particularly vile.

Owners of this site are gonna have to reign some of that stuff in or we are gonna have a full blown hate site soon

:manny: There are a lot of monsters here dude.

Hatemongers and fascists come in all shapes and colors.

@cook and @Brooklynzson need to reign in this madness asap.

Its truly disgusting to see supposed "blacks men" speak such evil :beli:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Everything is always a conspiracy theory.

A movie theater gets shot up? CONSPIRACY!
An elementary school gets shot up? CONSPIRACY!
A marathon has a bomb detonated? CONSPIRACY!
A black church gets shot up? CONSPIRACY!
A news reporter gets shot live on air? CONSPIRACY!
A gay club gets shot up in Orlando? CONSPIRACY!

I hate people. :snoop:

And I'm not even going to start on the people who are celebrating this so I'll just say that you're terrible people as well and keep it moving.

Last edited: