Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Who's ignoring it, what im more incensed about is, He was already on a Terror Watch list, and TAKEN off and got cleared to buy a rifle even after being interviewed by the FBI twice.
Who took this man off that watch list?!!? :wtf:
the FBI may have to review their 'terror watch list' procedures.
seems like it was crazy ayerab ranting guy + weird white guy that no one in the office fukks with snitching to the fed = fbi interviewing crazy ayerab ranting guy and sticking him on the watchlist...with the pre requisite :comeon:because they get this a lot (see coli militants and the snitches that snitch on them)
dude turns out to be a mass shooter :merchant:

RIP to the dead tho :to:

50 dead on 1 gun is crazy, even the makers of said long gun have to feel some way about that :whoa:

easily providing your enemies with weapons to mow you down, but what about my 2nd amendment rights:bryan:

:scust:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
FBI should've got the drop on this guy. As soon as he purchased those guns he should've been red flagged at the very least they should've been eyeing him. This tragedy could've been prevented..
makes u generally ask the question why does the govt even have these guys monitored if your not gonna act on it:why:
:patrice: how much more of a red flag/alert is there than someone on a terrorist watch buying a fukking AK :snoop:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_inline_nqbwv98S6c1qkvtgd_500.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
some1 who wanted things to " go down":sas2:

imagine being interviewed by the FBI TWICE, .....only to get taken off the list:sas1:
he wasn't taken off the list. but you can't arrest some for pre-crime. Ya'll dont wanna see how shyt looks when dudes are getting disappeared out here in the sake of crime prevention.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Brooklynzson @cook can you deal with this clown?

also

Official statement

To whoever it may concern,

I, Kotal Kahn, am in NO WAY affiliated with the gentleman quoted. I come to the Coli for music and fukkery, and hold no extreme political views.

Yours truly,

Kotal Kahn

:dead: this nikka releasing a press release like :whoa:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
he wasn't taken off the list. but you can't arrest some for pre-crime. Ya'll dont wanna see how shyt looks when dudes are getting disappeared out here in the sake of crime prevention.

Lol.. Pre crime arrests yall..

Can you imagine the lawsuits for pre crime arrests :mindblown:

Brehs you think we have it bad now.. Imagine getting locked for being black with a beard and walking in a mosq

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
President Obama on Orlando Massacre: “An Act of Terror and an Act of Hate”
President Obama addressed the nation from the White House on Sunday afternoon, calling the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, “an act of terror and an act of hate.” It was at least the 15th time Obama has spoken to the country following a mass shooting during his time as president.

His short statement made specific mention of the LGBTQ community, as well as as another call for more gun control. “The shooter was apparently armed with a hand gun and a powerful assault rifle,” he said. “This massacre is, therefore, a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school or in a house of worship or a movie theater or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that's the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision as well.”

Here’s a rush transcript of his full remarks:

We as Americans, we grieve the brutal murder, horrific massacre, of dozens of innocent people. We pray for their families who are grasping for answers with broken hearts. We stand with the people of Orlando who have endured a terrible attack on their city. Although it's still early in the investigation, we know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate. And as Americans, we are united in our resolve to defend our people.
I just finished a meeting with FBI Director [James] Comey and my homeland and national security advisers. The FBI is on the scene and leading the investigation in partner with local law enforcement. I've directed that the full resources of the federal government be made available for this investigation. We are still learning all the facts. This is an open investigation. We've reached no definitive judgment on the precise motivations of the killer. The FBI is appropriately investigating this as an act of terrorism. And I've directed that we must spare no effort to determine what, if any, inspiration or association this killer may have had with terrorist groups.
What is clear is that he was a person filled with hatred. Over the coming days we'll uncover how and why this happens and we'll go wherever the the facts lead us. This morning I spoke with my good friend, Orlando Mayor [Buddy Dyer], and I conveyed to them the deepest condolences of the American people. This could have been any one of our communities. I told him whatever help he and the people of Orlando need, they're going to get it.
As a country, we'll be there for the people of Orlando today and for all the days to come. We also express our profound gratitude to the police and first responders to rushed to harm's way. Their courage and professionalism saved lives and kept the carnage from being worse. That's the kind of sacrifice our law enforcement makes every single day for all of us, and we can never thank them enough.
This is an especially heartbreaking day for our friends and fellow Americans who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. The shooter targeted a nightclub where people came together to be with friends, to dance, sing and live. The place where they were attacked was more than a nightclub: It's a place of solidarity and empowerment where people have come together to raise awareness and speak their minds and advocate for their civil rights. This is a reminder that attacks on any American, regardless of race, religion, or sexual orientation is an attack on all of us and on the fundamental values of integrity and dignity that help us as a country.
Today marks the most deadly shooting in American history. The shooter was apparently armed with a handgun and a powerful assault rifle. This massacre is, therefore, a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that's the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision as well.
In the coming hours and days we'll learn about the victims of this tragedy. Their names, their faces, who they were, the joy that they brought to families and to friends and the difference that they made in this world. Say a prayer for them. Say a prayer for their families. Let god give them the strength to bare the unbearable, that he give us all the strength to be there for them and the strength and courage to change. We need to demonstrate that we are defined more as a country by the way they live their lives than by the hate of the man who took them from us.
As we come together, we will draw inspiration from heroic and selfless acts. Friends to helped friends, took care of each other and saved lives in the face of hate and violence. We'll love one another. We will not give in to fear or turn against each other. Instead, we'll stand united as Americans to protect our people and defend our nation and to take action against those who threaten us. God bless the Americans we lost this morning. May it comfort their families. May God continue to watch over this country that we love. Thank you.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Great day for the coli yesterday

Fags who happened to also be mostly spics murdered by a Muslim

Congrats guys

Edit: being sarcastic. fukk whoever feels that way.

Last edited: