Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
100 people? Jesus. I'm not familiar with shootings like this though, how do they usually get stopped? Do people run and wait for 12?

Play dead.

Dude is mowing people the fukk down indiscriminately so while he's focused on other things, pretend to already be hit and then take a chance and stay or dip thru the closest exit. A dude blasting that many people doesn't exactly have a chopper on the roof for an easy escape. He knew he wasn't walking out alive.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
If they did that, who would be the first people they would take guns away from? Who?
Gun sweeps/buybacks are not going to work for any race; there are simply too many out there already. However the amount of mass shootings over the past 10 years has been ridiculous and unfortunately they are going to continue.

Of course they would love to take guns away from blacks (at least the ones who don't use them against each other - Chicago), but that is not going to stop the next Dyland Roof or Omar Mateen. So like I said its time to stereotype these young white/middle easterners and low-key restrict their gun rights to produce less causalities down the line.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Play dead.

Dude is mowing people the fukk down indiscriminately so while he's focused on other things, pretend to already be hit and then take a chance and stay or dip thru the closest exit. A dude blasting that many people doesn't exactly have a chopper on the roof for an easy escape. He knew he wasn't walking out alive.

Uh Huh You got balls of titanium if that's your game plan for that kind of scenario. I'm running anywhere away from that motherfukker I can find. Now if I get hit, yeah I might play dead, but other than that....

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Stupid idiot on CNN saying it's not Islam but a mental imbalance:snoop:

So everyone that's Muslim just coincidentally have mental imbalances :heh:

I guess all cac have mental imbalances to since the media always label em lone wolf or mental illness great logic there bro. Please go back to school.

Dont you think 1.5 billion muslims would be mowing down killing non muslims and gays right now?

Man your just a retard

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
What religion do hood nikkas got?

I dont know how much time you've spent in any place people would refer to as the hood but there are some dudes who will straight up try to murder you if you disrespect God. Most typically the Christian God.

It's a bit of bullshyt on their part but it's the way they were raised. I know people, in my family even, who are straight deviants and will do some demonic ass shyt. But if you say anything against their religion that's your ass.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I guess all cac have mental imbalances to since the media always label em lone wolf or mental illness great logic there bro. Please go back to school.

Dont you think 1.5 billion muslims would be mowing down killing non muslims and gays right now?

Man your just a retard
Majority of Muslims thought the murders of the cartoonists in Paris was justified

So yeah, Muslims are backwards

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Uh Huh You got balls of titanium if that's your game plan for that kind of scenario. I'm running anywhere away from that motherfukker I can find. Now if I get hit, yeah I might play dead, but other than that....

Breh one dude who escaped that shyt said he and like 4 of his friends that he came with did exactly that. The playing dead part is the easiest because you're down on the ground whether you get hit or you park your ass on the floor

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Play dead.

And when he dumps on the crowd of twitching bodies before he goes on to the next room u gettin sprayed

But u right it's the only option at that point

I woulda tried to stab that nikka in the neck the instant his back was turned