Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Makes sense to me.

Government hired a Muslimical hitman to kill 50 gays so the gays will stop being gay and start loving p*ssy again.

Makes sense.
No, it's code dumbass. It's fukking code. They had a gunman in LA who was white who they "claimed" they stopped. When in reality, he was with it the whole time. The whites got a way of using their media and codes to communicate with their everyday people. Soon, you gonna start seeing less and less gay white men and women. Watch. Like I said, white supremacy is a system and they communicate by code. I got a system I communicate with a few ppl with, it's by a different code.

Don't get it twisted, they still gonna be gay as fukk but it's just going to be an underground thing again.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:whoo: country is going crazy right now and doesn't know how to respond to this

we want to be sympathetic and accepting of gays and sympathetic and accepting of Muslims

then some shyt like this happens and people are short circuiting.

people are blaming this on right wingers, republicans, donald trump etc etc...when in actuality no matter how much you hate those people, they have nothing to do with this.
:manny:\

americans pre-programming won't allow them to accurately look at this situation for what it is. that's going to even more people killed...stay out of large groups and gatherings is all I can say:francis:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
As of this posting, 59 people have been confirmed dead. That would make this the 2nd most deadly massacre committed by a lone gunman in modern history :lupe:..

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: country is going crazy right now and doesn't know how to respond to this

we want to be sympathetic and accepting of gays and sympathetic and accepting of Muslims

then some shyt like this happens and people are short circuiting.

people are blaming this on right wingers, republicans, donald trump etc etc...when in actuality no matter how much you hate those people, they have nothing to do with this.
:manny:\

americans pre-programming won't allow them to accurately look at this situation for what it is. that's going to even more people killed...stay out of large groups and gatherings is all I can say:francis:
how hard is it to understand that one person's actions dont represent 1.5 billion people :what:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's time for the Federal/State/Local Governments to start selectively restricting gun sales to whites/foreigners the same way they did to Blacks back in the 20th century.
If they did that, who would be the first people they would take guns away from? Who?