Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way that they are crying and shell shocked shows that the way society treats them compared to how society treats blacks in America is far from comparable. We go through worse than this on a regular basis as soon as we are born.

I personally dont condone innocent people being killed but its hard for me to show compassion when next year these same people will be looking down on us and saying our problems aren't real or that we need to fight for their cause yet they will never lift a finger for us. I have no feelings for them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
religion as a whole is backward as fukk. so yes, they fall in that umbrella
nikkas in the hood don't got no religion and they buckwild? What about them? They backwards as fukk too? Stop it son, this is all white supremacy. That's all it is. Don't act for one second like these cacs aren't in on this too. Their race% are dying at massive rates and they know they gotta get cacs back on the marriage tip and at earlier ages. Don't for one second think they aren't doing this for any other reason. This dude was a diehard white supremacist. That ISIL bullshyt is for the media. His everyday was about hating nikkas like all white supremacist.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
nikkas in the hood don't got no religion and they buckwild? What about them? They backwards as fukk too? Stop it son, this is all white supremacy. That's all it is. Don't act for one second like these cacs aren't in on this too. Their race% are dying at massive rates and they know they gotta get cacs back on the marriage tip and at earlier ages. Don't for one second think they aren't doing this for any other reason. This dude was a diehard white supremacist. That ISIL bullshyt is for the media. His everyday was about hating nikkas like all white supremacist.

I'm gonna need a bigger ducktale smiley. But I guess this will have to do for now :duck:

White supremacy runs deep, I agree. But that's not the only thing at play

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Buy a gun and see. Watch a Mexican, Asian, Cac or whoever buy a gun and watch how the process changes.
umm i got plenty of guns and all it is a background check. but i get what you are trying to say.
my original statement was a sarcastic one about alcohol.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is how I know he's was a diehard white supremacist. He waited till Latin night. That's some Dylann Roof shyt. He had it planned and someone was holding the door. You know it was probably a cac. The gov't ain't stupid. They know what they doing and then they go on TV and act sad about it like, it's an atrocity. fukk outta here, you in on it too. This nikka had a clearance based job too, the ones that rarely hire nikkas if you not in the DC metro area. Sit all the way the fukk down. White Supremacist speaking code to white fakkits, that they gonna kill them if they don't start fukking with their white women again. It's that simple. CNN didn't put Don Lemon or their other fags on this story for a reason. It's code.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
This is how I know he's was a diehard white supremacist. He waited till Latin night. That's some Dylann Roof shyt. He had it planned and someone was holding the door. You know it was probably a cac. The gov't ain't stupid. They know what they doing and then they go on TV and act sad about it like, it's an atrocity. fukk outta here, you in on it too. This nikka had a clearance based job too, the ones that rarely hire nikkas if you not in the DC metro area. Sit all the way the fukk down. White Supremacist speaking code to white fakkits, that they gonna kill them if they don't start fukking with their white women again. It's that simple. CNN didn't put Don Lemon or their other fags on this story for a reason. It's code.
Makes sense to me.

Government hired a Muslimical hitman to kill 50 gays so the gays will stop being gay and start loving p*ssy again.

Makes sense.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The way that they are crying and shell shocked shows that the way society treats them compared to how society treats blacks in America is far from comparable. We go through worse than this on a regular basis as soon as we are born.

I personally dont condone innocent people being killed but its hard for me to show compassion when next year these same people will be looking down on us and saying our problems aren't real or that we need to fight for their cause yet they will never lift a finger for us. I have no feelings for them.

:what: