Archangel

Banned
Daps
:wow: I'm starting to feel the same way. MEA open sections most likely gonna look like trash compared to Horizon. They're gonna have to kill in the story part...

One of the reviewers said that the entirety of just one of the planets he explored was so massive with so many side quests and things to do that it was overwhelming. Thats just one of the levels. The new trailer that came out shows how massive and beautifully designed these levels will be. So I don't think the open level design is gonna be a problem.

Man if you watch that 13 minute IGN preview of the opening prologue, that room where Ryder has to use his scanner is huge. Much bigger than many levels in the OG trilogy and that room was just a basic room. Look at the design and level of detail in the walls and ship structure. Its one of those small things that show how beautiful this game will be. I just hope the story and characters are just as well done.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh, was that Liara's voice in that part exploring your fathers room? I'm about to cry.

I thought so too but I doubt they'd drop something that important in a random video without commenting on it.

Fred.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
The combat in this gonna destroy horizon bow n arrow combat.

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka please :stopitslime:
Bullet spunge toy soldiers. No way its fukkin with Horizon, gameplay wise. Stories and quests will probably be nice. Graphics, Nah, not fukkin with Horizon with these drab boring planets.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why you'd compare Horizon to Mass Effect.

I mean while you're there you may as well compare Skyrim to Diablo 3 and Fallout to the Arkham series...
Because its fun to compare action RPG's to each other. I think Trash Effect needs better enemy variety. Having more epic yet manageable enemies. I realized all these years all i been playing are a bunch of reskinned toy soldiers, and that bothers me.