42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Because its fun to compare action RPG's to each other. I think Trash Effect needs better enemy variety. Having more epic yet manageable enemies. I realized all these years all i been playing are a bunch of reskinned toy soldiers, and that bothers me.
I'm sorry wut

This can't be the complaint when comparing it to Horizon - where there was absolutely zero thought put into any of the human encounters.

ME3 had some of the best enemy variety for a western action RPG ever. That's like the weirdest criticism I ever heard for mass effect. Between humans setting up turrets while mechs crash your shyt, banshees and brutes being walking horror flicks, geth setting you on fire then cloak sniping... I'm just not really seeing how you can call them sponges at all. Especially when the combat is based around ability synergy.

Unless you play on insanity from level 1. That'll do exactly what you're describing.:mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Okay if the game is not for you get the fukk out :camby:
Um, dont tell me what to do

Thats first of all.

I dont have to give the game head like you. I see some basic changes that i feel would enhance the gameplay. Im sure the gunplay is fun and the ways you can kill enemies is fun but i think the enemies themelves in mass effect have been whats held this game back from being a truely Elite experience.

THe enemies rush out, get behind cover and you just shoot at one another and the only thing that can get you killed really are sheer volume of enemies or overpowered weapons. THe enemies themselves lack drastic variety that make the way they showcase offense dynamic. Nothing really epic.

Does that mean i should not play the game and get the fukk out the thread, no i dont believe so sir. Please eat lunch and calm your goofy ass DOWN!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bullet spunge toy soldiers. No way its fukkin with Horizon, gameplay wise. Stories and quests will probably be nice. Graphics, Nah, not fukkin with Horizon with these drab boring planets.
I watched your horizon stream watched you leap back n forth on one enemy while swiping with your sword :stopitslime:
The gunplay in this alone washes that shyt:hhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm :dead: at "Breath Of The Wild" completely eclipsing "Horizon" to the point that people are forced to compare it to a game that ain't even out yet. I realize people probably aren't doing this intentionally but that's how it comes across.

Fred.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched your horizon stream watched you leap back n forth on one enemy while swiping with your sword :stopitslime:

not getting in yall shyt, but you must havent played horizon yet to think so lowly of the combat/game play.....that shyt is fun as hell....nothing like planning/plotting how you gonna battle a herd of machines, then when you start to put it in action, other machines/bandits come outta no where and you gotta rethink shyt on the fly....seriously, you should try it out...that game is amazing....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
not getting in yall shyt, but you must havent played horizon yet to think so lowly of the combat/game play.....that shyt is fun as hell....nothing like planning/plotting how you gonna battle a herd of machines, then when you start to put it in action, other machines/bandits come outta no where and you gotta rethink shyt on the fly....seriously, you should try it out...that game is amazing....

:russ: I'm out in the open trying to override a charger quick then a Rockbreaker suddenly wants to flex.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm :dead: at "Breath Of The Wild" completely eclipsing "Horizon" to the point that people are forced to compare it to a game that ain't even out yet. I realize people probably aren't doing this intentionally but that's how it comes across.

Fred.

eclipsing?.....lol no...i think it's cause horizon compares more to meA than zelda....and even that comparison is a stretch....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
eclipsing?.....lol no...i think it's cause horizon compares more to meA than zelda....and even that comparison is a stretch....

"Zelda" is being called one of the greatest games of all time, "Horizon" isn't. Not with the same frequency.

Nor are they being reviewed equally well.

This ain't about Sony vs Nintendo because if it was....let's say "Last Of Us 2" the same thing would happen to "Horizon". And like I said, I doubt this is intentional but the next big game to come out is "Andromeda" and people would rather compare "Horizon" to that because a comparison to "Zelda" is not as favorable.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
"Zelda" is being called one of the greatest games of all time, "Horizon" isn't. Not with the same frequency.

Nor are they being reviewed equally well.

This ain't about Sony vs Nintendo because if it was....let's say "Last Of Us 2" the same thing would happen to "Horizon". And like I said, I doubt this is intentional but the next big game to come out is "Andromeda" and people would rather compare "Horizon" to that because a comparison to "Zelda" is not as favorable.

Fred.

We gonna get a lot trolling when MEA comes out. No matter how high the scores and how much praise the game gets. :hhh: I'm staying off most of the net when the game launches.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We gonna get a lot trolling when MEA comes out. No matter how high the scores and how much praise the game gets. :hhh: I'm staying off most of the net when the game launches.

People are already whining too much and the game ain't even out. I'm not sure it's trolling, some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I enjoy melle. In this game i will use a melle/Biotic build.

Horizon wants you to use more arrows and shyt like that but i rather beat the shyt out cats. I think there are more gameplay options in Mass Effect but the way the enemies perform seems largely similar whereas in horizon you have a variety of styles to deal with.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People are already whining too much and the game ain't even out. I'm not sure it's trolling, some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Fred.
Thank god you arent an arcadium mod, youd be trying to get people banned from threads for criticism.

"we arent trying to turn this place into TLR"

That soft stance creates a haven for bytch nikkas.
:mjlol:

:camby: