Hostile

All Star
Daps
Jade Empire was a development tragedy and ME:A is doing numbers with basically no marketing so far lol...
People want ME:A now, after all the footage they saw. But when they beat ME3 nobody was like "Man I hope Bioware is working on the next Mass Effect game already". That's all I'm saying. Bioware could've done numbers with any game if they released interesting footage. If they wanted, they could've done Jade Empire. They admitted it. They chose to make Mass Effect their focus instead of something else. Not saying it was a bad thing but that it probably wasn't the best thing.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People want ME:A now, after all the footage they saw. But when they beat ME3 nobody was like "Man I hope Bioware is working on the next Mass Effect game already". That's all I'm saying. Bioware could've done numbers with any game if they released interesting footage. If they wanted, they could've done Jade Empire. They admitted it. They chose to make Mass Effect their focus instead of something else. Not saying it was a bad thing but that it probably wasn't the best thing.
Do you realize how much you just made this about yourself?

I mean

Do you even want a reply or just feel like venting

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Do you realize how much you just made this about yourself?

I mean

Do you even want a reply or just feel like venting
Yeah I just want them to move on. I really wanted to get it because I like how it feels more like the first game but when I watch action footage I know I'll put it down. The action just doesn't grip me at all this time around.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

Exploration and discovery trailer is out :gladbron:

Just saw this. Its the first trailer that has me:ohhh:
If the exploration is as expansive as they're hinting at, it looks like this game could be :wow:
- seeing the planets from your ship as u approach it:wow:
- dealing with environmental factors on different planets.
- those vaults look like they could be epic challenges :whew:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I lied
I watched the exploration :reallysaints:video

Brehs there's a video of the first thirteen minutes of the game

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I lied
I watched the exploration :reallysaints:video

Brehs there's a video of the first thirteen minutes of the game

:mjcry: I'm on blackout. What them vids looking like tho? Are they getting you extra hype?